Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want my hair back!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want my hair back!!!!
    Posted: November 13 2006 at 12:09pm
Hi all. I am new hear. I decided to join becaouse I need some advice. I am a brunette with really thick hair, and naturally cury hair. It was almost to my waist ( I was growing it out). when a hair stylist got to razor happy when she was supposed to be trimming my hair. it is now in an extreme V shape with the longest part being right around the bottom of my shoulder blades the sides are almost shoulder length! 
Does anyone know of any ways to get your hair to grow faster than it would normally. I already take a ton of vitamins and supplements. and am very picky about what I put on my hair.I need help. I am desperare!!!
Thank you

Alisa
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 7:23am
I'm sorry to hear this happened.  When growing out my hair I stay as far away from stylists as I can, since I hear this story here SO frequently. 

Nothing is going to make your hair grow faster unfortunately, except maybe for exercising every day which seems to help a little (though not overdoing it).  Eat right, get 8 hours of sleep, and don't take too many vitamins.  Things like vitamin A can cause hair loss if you take too much (plus other problems).  A multivitamin a day is good, to make sure you aren't missing anything. 

Once your hair gets longer, you can trim it yourself to avoid this happening again.  Here are Feye's instructions for trimming your own hair:
http://community.livejournal.com/feyeselftrim/

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic