Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have fine, frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
init4hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote init4hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have fine, frizzy hair
    Posted: January 16 2011 at 11:42pm
I wouldn't suggest thinning your hair, it will just give you more fly aways. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is AMAZING for thick frizzy hair. Your hair will be super smooth, shiny, and no fly aways! Just find a salon or beauty school that carries Paul Mitchell products.
init4hair
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 4:52pm
Use a light hair serum for frizz. I know that many serums can weigh hair down, so use one that has natural plant based ingredients to ensure the product will penetrate the hair follicle. Here's an artcle I wrote about argan oil. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5783192/brands_to_watch_inspired_shine_repair.html?cat=69

Edited by HAIRpros - October 21 2010 at 4:53pm
HABEEB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HABEEB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 6:28am
get your hair thinned out and then use serums to calm it, and to stop it from being frizzy and "poofy" use a balmain hair mask, this will condition your hair and stop if from being bushy haha! I use it, I baught it from www.buyhair.co.uk! x
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 8:58pm
Try the Matrix smooth line. In the orange containers. Or Redken all soft heavy cream. As a leave in Try Sebastian Potion 9. Use only a small amount and rub it in your hands before applying it. You can mix the potion 9 with a little Sebastian laminates gel if you need to. They are all expensive but worth it, and they last forever.

Good luck and great hair!
steph082186 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph082186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2006 at 2:41pm
My hair is long and frizzy and thick. I need something good to calm it down and help it look better because it feels dry and I have a lot of fly aways.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic