Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hang time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
robcooper111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robcooper111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hang time
    Posted: November 16 2006 at 8:55pm
i been growing ma hair for like 2 years and i aint geting no hang time people be comeing at ma neck for this i dont kno why ma hair wont grow
Good&Thick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Good&Thick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 7:18pm
Well I have braids also..... so do you grease your scalps daily....you must keep your hair moisture.....what products do you use???? You should start taking vitimins also.....
Trying to break through the struggles that life brings
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2006 at 1:19pm
2 years?! and no hangtime? yea... i would have cut it after the first year if my braids wasnt hanging
rlinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2006 at 2:29pm
DAM THAT ALO T OF HAIR IS THAT WHEN YOU WAS WOLFIN
jinuwine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinuwine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 4:02pm
sup. I see your waves and them sh*ts is off the hook! anyway, how long did it take you to recieve those results? I am trying to establish some 360's and they are good, but I want then deep. so tell me how to go about it. thanx.
YEAH!!!
fatkat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2007 at 5:18am
  Depending on your hair type and how you manage it, for some people it takes longer.  Make sure you are not scatching your scalp and if you comb it make sure it's with a pick.  Pick up for the top , out for the sides and back.  Don't brush your hair because it will cause breakage.  If you want see if someone can put ponytails throughout your entire head.  When you hair is in ponytails it seems to grow quicker.  I have four boys with very long hair I use a product also called wave nouveau and it's not a perm.  You can get it from walgreens or any beuty supply store.  Good Luck!
mz. dimples
Rizzler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizzler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 3:31pm
yea u shouldda kitted ya hair, im hopin by dis fall imma have braids wid decent HT
Cornrowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornrowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:42pm
maayne is ur hair gettin braided tite enough or is ur back short???
Months Growin Fro
1=Done
2=DOne
3=Done
4=Done
5=Done
6=Done
7=Done
8=Pending
9=Pending
I got cornrows wit hangtime now
10=Pending