Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emu oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emu oil
    Posted: November 18 2006 at 12:53pm
HI, I just read somewhere that emu oil is supposed to be really great for your hair, and also to stimulate growth. Have any of you ever used it?
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 4:47pm
i havent had it make my hair grow any faster BUT it makes a great conditioner and helps with my split ends also i love to use it on my skin, its a good moisturizer.
Babycheeks
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 6:36pm
Thank you very much. I have heard that it is excellent for skin because it can penetrate the tissue pretty deeply.

Alisa06
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 3:21pm
Do you use it as a wash out or leave-in. I like to put oils in my hair overnight, with a braid.How about day use.  I like to use jojoba oil as a sort of styling aid like a serum, do you think that the emu oil would work this wasy. I have a feeling it might be to heavy. I'll just have to experiment.I just got some and am trieing to figure ot all the ways I can use it. I have already used it on my skin, and so far I like it.

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:22pm
i heard a lot of good reviews about this oil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic