Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

murad acne complex anyone tried this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stephanieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: murad acne complex anyone tried this
    Posted: November 19 2006 at 1:06am

Hi just wondering if anyoe has used this stuff?

Whats your opinions of the product?

Thank you

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 8:28pm
I personally never have, but my little sister got it for her husband who had really bad acne and it worked wonderfull. He now has a beautifull clear complexion and you would never believe he used to have a face full of pimples. It is expensive, but it worked great for him.

However, babycheeks used to have an acne problem, but she no longer does. She posted the ingredients that she used, which are all natural. She know has beautifull clear skin. I don't remember the name of the post, but I know is in here somewhere. Look for it and give it a try.

Good luck
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:05pm

This stuff definitely DIDNT work for me.It made my skin very red and irritated and my break outs worse. Alot of the ingredients are not really good for your skin,Like peppermint.And the main active ingredient is only salicylic acid which is in just about every over the counter acne treatment there is and doesnt really do that much.

Edited by julesyjul88 - November 13 2008 at 3:28pm
tommygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 12:41am
i luved the product  it works wonders
We3aries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We3aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 9:29pm
Oh this stuff kicked my butt. I was super RED and on fire. I returned it straight awayAngry<--- my coloring AFTER Murad
noah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2008 at 1:25am
wvulovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvulovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 2:25pm
Heard it works great... they do facials with this line too. had 1 b4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic