Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair clipper help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair clipper help
    Posted: November 19 2006 at 10:34pm
My fiancee gets is hair cut by me, but the only set of clippers we have are dog clippers and they are missing half the guards so we have to emprovise.  Is there a brand of clippers that works really good but is also decently priced? If so where would i get them?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 10:17am
It depends on how close you want to cut the hair.  If you aren't worried about being perfect, any wahl or oster set at Target would do the trick, and can run around $20 to $30.  If you want a better pair, go to Sally's.  Ask to see the clippers, don't be afraid to take the clipper out of the box.  better quailty clippers run $40 to $60.  If you have been cutting with cheap clippers for a while, you will notice the difference.  As for brands, stick to Wahl, Oster or Andis, avoid the Vidal Sasoon clippers, they are not very well made.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic