Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if u wolf...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if u wolf...
    Posted: November 23 2006 at 11:38pm
if u wolf... how could it spread the waves apart... when i wolf, my waves get closer
Gram View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2006 at 11:48pm
comb but dat makes my hair lift up so it don't look as good as before
just accept they get closer..
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2006 at 11:35am
theres alot of theories on the art of spacin out waves... some people say dry brushing spaces out waves and others say using the water meth or moist brushing helps spaces out waves.... they're a ton of different meths to help space out waves but honestly when it all boils down to it... its all about your natural texture of your hair.... if your hair looks anything like mine dont expect to get that deep spaced out look like T S O.. its just not gonna happen no matter what u do... 
NIGEL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NIGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 11:46pm
LDIZL ur right..but at the same time ur wrong... cuz u can space em out pretty dramtically it jus takes TIME....yes texture playz a huge role in the space between waves because of the fact that the people with the deeper spaced out waves have a much looser curl in their hair than one who haz a bunch of little waves (tighter curl)but if u let ur hair grow for sayy 10-12 weeks the curl in ur hair will slowly straighten because of the growth the longer it gets the more of a chance it haz to straighten out...but it also it gives it more of a chance to curl up..so u have to constantly brush and comb and ull spread ya waves out pretty far.....try it mannnn u already spinnin ull get emm madd deep
COMB,HARD,MED,SOFT...GAME TIME

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 1:13am
this is real helpful rite here
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 8:18am
spacin can also depend on the texture of ur hair. it is possible to change your hair texturee without texturizers or kits.  It took about 6 weeks for my texture to change and alll i used was carrot creme.
To spin or not to spin...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 7:14pm

the pink lotion seems better 4 me, but i use cc sumtimes

iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2006 at 6:10am
I agree with Nigel. If your hair is longer you have the potential to make a bigger wave. BUT depending on how long you wolf and how long you brush you could just continue your wave at your same frequency instead of lowering it.Thats where combing comes in. If you comb your hair it straightens out your curl(not dramitically) but just enough to increase your chances of lowering your wave frequency when you brush your hair after. You should note that doing this when your hair is wet-as in the H2O method- you will further increase your chances of getting bigger waves.Why? Because your hair is easier to train when it is wet or moisterized.

Things to Know:
low frequency-big waves
high frequency-small waves

Hope this helps you Prodigy
-iWave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2006 at 9:23pm
fa sho man... im on a mission on gettin them even deeper, im already spinnin but my waves are close together
tay203roc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tay203roc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 7:22pm
i usually get a light cesar a one inch gurard and if you look down at my head or spread the hairs you can see i got extremley tight curls in my hair however while my hair grows the curls become straighter and striaghter so by the time i reach wave lenght my waes are like tyga i was wondering if ya could help a dominican mixed with wite ni66a out .... how do i get my waves tighter and still be able to wolf it out ....        1 luv
tay203roc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tay203roc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 7:24pm
i want tighter spaced waves like drakes

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic