Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**UPDATED** Bohyme FR install, pictures!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 5:07pm
Wow,that is some huge hair.I love the wave pattern.My hair would never blend with that.The most hair I ever used was 8 ounces and that felt like alot of hair to me.How's it doing now since its been a few days.And does the french refined keep its wave pattern?
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 7:35am
aimee, this is my big expense, I am going to have this hair for a LONG time! lol

Actually isaac, this hair was a little too much curl for me, so I doubt I could actually pull off deep wave!

It totally keeps its pattern, this is really great hair, I love it, I'll have more of an update soon....
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 7:44am
So after washing it, it toned down tons!! (I also trimmed more off) so here's so pictures later after washing and trimming:

Much different huh?

So I just took down a few nights ago. It was pretty pain free, I had a couple areas where I clumped LG in, and those I had to be more agressive with, but now my fear of glue is fading! I might even do fusion eventually! Ok, well, maybe not, but whatever....

I love the hair, it's really soft and it never tangled, it was nice, but the curl was too high maintenance for me. I bought it so it would be less work for me to blend and take care of, so I wasn't so happy about this.

With the curl, after I woke up it would be out of control! But if I brushed it, it would be even more wild! So I pretty much had to shower and do eveything everyday, which got old fast for me, it was a lot of work!

I had some slipping of the LG the first few days (I think I figured out was was causing all the pro-tac and LG slipping) so I felt like every shower after that, I was fighting a losing battle, so I just finally decided to remove.

For now, I think permenant extensions maybe aren't for me as much now. I work work work, eat and sleep primarily during the week, so I always have to wear them up, which pulls on them and makes my neck and head ache, and then at night I hate sleeping with them in.

So I think I am going with clip-ins now that my hair is more where I want it. So I can go with my regular hair from day-to-day, and pick styles when I get bored or go out and want to look cute.

So with the bohyme, I think I will glue some clips on, style the curl really nice, and clip them in my scrunched hair from time to time. I think this will work out a lot better for me right now!

Thanks everyone for you imput with everything!
HAIR_VETERAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIR_VETERAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 9:58am
WOW! THOSE ARE SOME REAL DIF' PICS. THE HAIR LOOKS A WHOLE LOT TAMER. THO' ALL PICS ARE CUTE.
WEAVE WEARER SINCE 1991
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 10:31am
Wow ,that's such a shame you decided to take them out.You were so hot rockin' that "big " hair!!!
DharmaType View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 1:15pm
Hi Miss Eye ---
Smile

Just wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed the play-by-play of your post ---  Truly, i think your hair (before & after) looked so lucsious and beautiful!!

BUT...with that said, I can totally see where youre coming from, as far as thinking that wavier hair would be less maintenance but in reality it turns out to be more...  I think sometimes we just need to take a break from things --- (especially while it's still fun B/F it becomes a pain, drag, chore) --

I ordered some refined French wavy from Sepia (i , too, am hoping it'll be less maintenance )  haha -- we'll see!  :o)

But, youre a complete doll & have fun w/your clip-ins

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 1:20pm

Oh, Naked Eye, I meant to ask you if you would be willing to post a pic of your hair w/out the extensions?

Reason i ask is b/c I think your extensions blended really nicely & im curious to see your natural texture / length ---

D.  :o)
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 4:04pm
Wow it looks like it would have been alot of work!
 Sleepy
^..^
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 9:07pm
Thanks everyone! You guys are too cute!!

Here's somewhat of a before:

Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2006 at 6:11am
Oh my...to be honest I think your face comes out much more now! And a beautiful face it is! The extensions looked very nice, but this looks even better IMO.
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2006 at 6:19am
i agree! i know you love long hair, but you look great with short!!

lol, i wish i could wear hair all down the front of my face like i do in the backTongue
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2006 at 9:40am
I agree, Naked eyes, your natural hair looks pretty and you're a very beautiful girl. I guess whether you wear extensions or not, you'll look beautiful, lucky you!!!
I wish my hair looked as healthy as yours!
But I did like you very very much with your long curly hair!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 2:53pm
Hi NakedEye --

I meant to post this last week --- Thanks for posting your 'ala natural' hair --- you are sooo sooo pretty, hon --

:o)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic