Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**UPDATED** Bohyme FR install, pictures!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **UPDATED** Bohyme FR install, pictures!!!!
    Posted: November 24 2006 at 11:04pm
FINALLY!!!!

So I am keeping my fingers crossed that this stays in, but I really love LG, it is messy, but I like the feel of it better. I love it, so maybe the pro-tacs not working out worked in my favor!

So here's some crappy webcam pictures, I jsut wanted to post something and thank everyone here for the help through my frustrations!!!

So, this is some BIGGG HAIRRR!!!

Believe it or not, I used THREE ENTIRE PACKS!!!!!!

Like I said, BIG hair, this is raw, no cut or style or anything, so I will try to post better pictures later on.

Thanks everyone for all the help!     

Edited by Naked Eye - December 03 2006 at 7:47am
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2006 at 11:23pm
Holy friggin crap girl...you've got ME beat! LOL I cannot believe you used 3 packs of french refined! OMG....
I bow down to the big hair QUEEN....I officially turn over the throne to you Naked Eye...Wink
hehehe....you'll have to let me know what you think of this much hair after a few days. I hope the LG works out for ya. And hopefully THIS install stays IN!!
As always you look beautiful and thanks for posting pics...You made my day!Big%20smile

Edited by sherrie215 - November 24 2006 at 11:24pm
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 7:24am
my Lord, you now have more HAIR than you have BODY, NakedEye!!! lol that is a LOT LOT LOT of HAIR!!! i'll keep my fingers crossed that this install stays put for you, and i do like your hair the new darker color!
DharmaType View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 10:38am

Hi Naked Eye ---

i gotta say girl, you look HOT!!!   Smile

are these 22''?
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 11:45am
Gorgeous!Clap

Isn't this texture the best!
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 12:48pm
LOL!! Sherrie, that cracked me up!!

I do feel so small with this much hair, but hopefully it will tame down some more!!

Thanks nursie, it is actually *GASP* my natural hair color! I haven't seen it in about 10 years, lol, but I actually like it more than I thought I would!

They are 22 in, these things are long, I didn't take much length off it yet, so this is prob the longest I've worn!

Thanks for the comments everyone! This feels secure, and I have a feeling this one is staying in! I like LG!!
SixLabors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SixLabors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 12:56pm
Wow Naked!!!
Your pic just answered my question about 2 or 3 pkgs.
I could never manage that much hair.
VA VA VOOM......
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 4:03pm
HOLY CANNOLI! That is a ton of hair! It looks so BEAUTIFUL though! I love the french refined....and it looks FAB on you, girlie!
monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 8:53pm
Wow!  That's the hair I've always wished I had!  It's gorgeous!  Clap
Hair type: 1a/f/i
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 12:11am
Your hair looks beautiful! I love BIG hair!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 2:15am
Hot girl!!! Very nice!!!
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 6:41am
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 8:26am
Thanks everyone! I've always loved big hair too, it's slowly toning down a little bit, but it's great because it doesn't feel heavy at all!!

I love this hair!
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 9:27am
I looooove that french refined on you! That is a truckload of hair and it looks awesome!
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 7:03am
Wow girl that is gorgeous!!! Thumbs%20Up That texture is absolutely stunning! Wearing that much hair must feel so heavy?
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 7:23am
Hello Naked Eye!
You're are so beautiful, this hair fits your face very very well -if this is not good english, I bet you understand what I mean!- it makes you looks very exotic!!Tongue
aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 8:48am
wow naked eye the hair looks great 3 packs damnit i wish i could afford wearing 3 packs of bohyme loool
im a synthetic girl and i love plastikhaar
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 10:37am
Hair looks great.....don't think I could hold my head up with that much hair LOL....I usually only need a pack and a half when I wear FR....and I love the curl......where did you order your hair from?
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
B.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 11:38am
That looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!  WOW! 

Can you tell me about how you installed?  Did you just glue the wefts w/LG?  Double-wefts, triple...?  How the heck did you fit that much hair in there?!  Thumbs%20Up
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 4:35pm
Fantastic!!!

Deepwave next?

Isaac
Http://www.cyberparlor.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic