Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

york pa extension models needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: york pa extension models needed
    Posted: December 01 2006 at 2:01pm

I am looking for photogenic models ,who have hair that is at least 5 inches long, and are willing to have head shots done for my extension studio opening...also would like to have 2 models attend the opening and let potential clients touch their hair and ask them questions.

I use the markbarrington method (shrink links) and my extensions last 5-7 months with almost no shedding.

I use virgin indian, asian and russian hair and as i am an expert colorist  i will color the enhancements to match each models hair color exactly...with high lights and low lights.

for photo models this service will cost $500
for models who attend the opening, $200 of that fee will be refunded at the beginning of the grand opening.

I normally charge $1500 to $2500 for these services.
please visit my website for past clients extensionspa.com

I am not accepting new clients at this time, just models and i only need 3.
I love this site and this is my way of giving something back to it.

denwol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denwol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 3:40pm
I sent you a PM.

I live in York, PA and would love to be an extension model if you are still looking!

Thanks!
Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 5:09pm
i have an opening on friday the 23 of march...please email me  Extensionspa@aol.com
Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2007 at 9:29am
tHANK YOU TO ALL THAT REPLIED!  Wow....I currently have all the brunnett and blonde models i need, i really would like to do a few coppers so if interested please write me!
Melissa Krueger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Krueger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 9:26pm
If short hair women are needed to model hair extensions in the future, please post it on here again! I'm going to school to become a stylist and am interested in extensions. Living in a smaller city in Wisconsin makes it difficult to find someone that does a good job and is trustworthy.
Thanks...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic