Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afraid to get extensions.. but really want them!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Afraid to get extensions.. but really want them!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
army88brat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote army88brat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afraid to get extensions.. but really want them!
    Posted: December 04 2006 at 11:33pm
I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago. hate it, my hair is naturally thin, but when it was long not thin enough to where it looked stringy or so thing you can see my neck through my length. The girl who did my hair thinned it so much, i think it looks sick. I want to grow my hair back out- am growing my hair back out!

but i miss my long hair- so i have been researching extensions since 2-3 days after my cut. But I am really really afraid of getting extensions done and then having my hair fall out or so thin it breaks. I want my hair to have grown length when I get extensions removed. So then the length is a good length and the layers are grown out. She layered it to 2-3 inches off roots and then down to a inch off my collar bone! i used to have hair a couple of centimeters off my bra strap!! any info to help me?
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 9:16pm
if you're afraid of damaging your current hair, don't get extensions.
Just let it grow out!
^..^
laurencemichael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurencemichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 11:36am
hair extensions does not damage your hair if done properly. on the contrary they help grow your hair....
All About The Hair

laurence michaels Studio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic