Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back 2 Mac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maui_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maui_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back 2 Mac
    Posted: December 06 2006 at 3:20am
Hello, This is for any one who is familliar with the Back 2 Mac Program. I know you can turn in empty eyeshadows and recieve free lip sticks but can you turn in the rest of the stuff to? What do you get? For instance empty foundation bottles, empty compact? Curious to know !

Aloha
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 12:42pm
I've only ever done this w/ their lipstick. You have to save up your empties and once you have enough, you turn them in and get a free lipstick. I would imagine it works the same across the board. Why not call the store and ask?
maui_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maui_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 7:13pm
Thanx Cherry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 2:54pm
No prob. Any luck?
maui_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maui_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 9:15pm
Actually, YES

Well, I post on another msg board & according to some of the girls there MAC revamped the BACK 2 MAC program!

Well it's now 6 empties and DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . .

You can pick  a lipstick, lip glass OR an Eye Shadow ! I know I'm such a dork but I LOVE MAC! lol Tongue

. . . Only down side is that you have to go to a MAC store not a counter! OHH HELL I DONT CARE I'LL MAKE THE TRIP!

So save them empties!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 11:58am
Definitely. I always hold onto my lipstick empties. I think the next time I go I pick out a new color. Usually I like Brave & Twig. You?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic