Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taller= Skinnier?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taller= Skinnier?
    Posted: December 14 2006 at 4:40pm
Many people have been telling my I look so much skinnier and yesterday I went to the Dr and weighded 131 pounds! Last time I weighed 142 pounds. I am getting taller. So how does getting taller effect your weight?
March 2007:

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 2:19am

The only thing I know is that taller people usually can weigh more than shorter people without showing it :-P .  I know a girl who wears about the same size I do, but weighs almost 30 lbs more.  She's about six inches taller than me.  Tall people are so lucky!

More awesome than a manatee!
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2006 at 8:37pm
I'm 5'11 and my weight has always fluxuated up and down about 10 pounds.  I've always been curvy, and I know a lot of women who are tall who are also curvy not "skinny"and you're right, there is an advantage because weight seems to have more places to go.  I've noticed the weight seems to distribute more evenly on the tall women I know.  I dont think tall=skinny, but I do think that sometimes taller women have an advantage with carrying weight, we can hide it a little better.

There are disadvantages to height though!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic