Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extensions in NZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lancarra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lancarra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extensions in NZ
    Posted: December 24 2006 at 6:45am
Hi I looking for someone who can do my mum's protac extensions when she is in NZ from jan to april I have made the extensions and they are ready taped they just need putting in and cutting she has a bob so I have cut them to near length. Thanks
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:04am
Hi I am in Auckland NZ and can put these in for her if you havent already found someone, PM me

Kim
lancarra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lancarra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 10:50am
Thanks for replying, she is currently back in the uk they had to cut their trip short but they will be there from dec to april she lives in Christchurch but does visit Aukland could I keep in touch with you for then?
Thanks
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 5:32pm
sorry but I am actually moving to australia at the end of May so wont be here for her next visit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic