Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yes its me again. Help please! Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LeBubblelicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBubblelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 9:05am
I'm not sure about going back to a bob at the moment but I may do in the future.

I'm thinking of going a bit shorter maybe a CM over chin length with the longest layers and having a few more layers put in because at the moment its obvious where one layer finishes. I'm also going to get my fringe cut shorter. The cut is happening this Saturday. ^^

I've also found a miracle product- John Freida Hair Serum which has helped a lot with my hair.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 10:23am
hey bubble  what is a CM?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 10:29am
my guess is centimeter...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBubblelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 11:05am
Yes CM equals Centimetre 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBubblelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 7:44am
I got my hair cut yesterday. My webcam never seems to take good pictures. xD It looks much better in real life. But anyway heres some pictures:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Becca1324/meprez.jpg
Before with the cat in the garden. Its still that sort of colour :D

After:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Becca1324/Picture242.jpg
With hay fever xD
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:25pm
OK I like this cut much better than the last few.  I don't know why but it's just more you.  It has that certain something i feel the other cuts have lacked.  Cool, very cool.

Great T-shirt tooWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBubblelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 2:19pm
I have a better picture,, in the last one I think my hair was still taking the shape it had been when it was longer....

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Becca1324/Picture243.jpg

Thanks for all your help over the past few weeks.

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:01am
you you bring it up shorter  i totally think you can pull it off   in fact i think you would be safe going as short as you like  no matter how short i feel it would suit you well
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic