Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for extensionist in LA...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2007 at 12:28pm
OMG Malibu that's horrible! What a B!tch!
^..^
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2007 at 2:13am
Originally posted by KK73 KK73 wrote:

I have a Great person in Sherman Oaks.  However, it is not the process you recommended, but it's the process that I definitely recommend.  I have had EVERY time of hair extensions done as my natural hair was broken and damaged.  I can tell you an Amazing story and guarantee you will soooo satisfied with the extension process referred toi as Mark Barrington Concepts- Shrink Link Extenstion.  Make sure it is Mark Barrington Concepts.........Amazing! let me know if you are intersted.

I'm pretty sure I know where you're talking about and I had a horrible experience there. Juan A salon? I got completley ripped off and it felt like the girl was ripping my hair out during installation and especially removal. She also put curly hair in my straight hair  and I didn't find this out until I washed my hair. I called to tell her and she told me to flat iron it!

I wouldn't go to this much trouble to describe what a nightmare rip-off that place was if I didn't have such a bad experience. I almost gave up on extensions all together after going there.

KK73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2007 at 11:21pm
I have a Great person in Sherman Oaks.  However, it is not the process you recommended, but it's the process that I definitely recommend.  I have had EVERY time of hair extensions done as my natural hair was broken and damaged.  I can tell you an Amazing story and guarantee you will soooo satisfied with the extension process referred toi as Mark Barrington Concepts- Shrink Link Extenstion.  Make sure it is Mark Barrington Concepts.........Amazing! let me know if you are intersted.
ExtensionGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExtensionGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 2:17pm
I service all over So. Cali. Check out my myspace page. www.myspace.com/extensionextraordinaire
www.myspace.com/extensionextraordinaire
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2007 at 9:22pm
i am in the oc if you want to come down here. www.barbielocks.com, or you can call hairdreams and see who is in your area.

hair dreams has 2 types of hair. there reg hair wish is about the same as great lenghts, and there "special"hair wish is european hair and not lightened more than 2 shades. with hair dreams if you buy the special hair you can reuse the strands by having them rebonded. it is costly to buy this hair though... hope this helps
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2007 at 11:48am
i am not to far from la, i have lots of clients that come to me from the oc and la.
check out my site and call if i can help u.
i do not do hairdreams, howeer i do hairlocs/mane tubes and shrinkies.
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Pocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2007 at 4:09am
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an extensionist in LA, specifically the San Fernando Valley, that does both Hairlocs and Hairdreams?  I would like to have a consultation with someone that has experience with both so they can give me the best advice.

Also, if anyone can give me their experiences with either of these, I'd appreciate it!  I've already done searches on both and have found some comments, but the more info the better.  Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic