Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for extensionist in LA...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
alohakarenbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alohakarenbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 11:55pm
Malibu,
Could you tell me where to go to have two rows sewn in like you did? If you tell me where to order the Russian Hair I will do that also.  I live by the beach and LAX airport..............Hope you can help!  Thank you, Karen
JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 3:34pm
I found a great person if you want to reply I will give you the info just got mine done I live in burbank....
RNndsHAIR
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 3:49pm
Give it up Joslynn!!

edit: I mean, tell us who you go toEmbarrassed

Edited by malibu - November 17 2007 at 3:50pm

JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 3:58pm
I went to Sandy in Rancho Cucamonga, at Tangles Salon. She is wonderful. My hair looks GREAT and I am so glad I went to her.Tongue
RNndsHAIR
JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 8:43pm
You need to look at my pictures I just posted and think about getting a consult from my extensionist. it is under JOSLYNNSmile
RNndsHAIR
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by JOSLYNN JOSLYNN wrote:

I found a great person if you want to reply I will give you the info just got mine done I live in burbank....

I thought you found someone in Burbank. Rancho C. is far and Sand doesn't do the method I wear.

I saw your pictures. Thanks for posting them, your hair looks great.

What kind of hair is that?

JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 6:35pm
Thank you for the compliment. I didn't use someone in Burbank because I felt really comfortable with Sand. I liked her method. I liked looking at all the pictures of the work she did so I didn't mind the drive.
RNndsHAIR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic