Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King Cash Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Reppintha202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reppintha202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 8:40pm
ima half to try dat
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z301/reppinthe202-07/Prodigyshakebake-1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 9:54am
Since you unstickied this put it in the Methods section

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 10:42am
AAAHHH It became unstuck
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 1:36pm
Ive put on king cash right after conditioner in the shower. then washed it out through the du rag and wave cap and had great results
chris_black3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_black3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 1:54pm

HEY I USED TO DO THAT SAME THING ...ONLY BECAUSE THE DURAG WOULD GIVE ME A HEADACHE IF TOO TIGHT...

RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 3:47pm
What were the great results? What did it do?
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:52am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

nah cash you unstickied it when you edited the first post...
Aka Doc Shock
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 9:52am

cash re sticky dis...

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 12:03pm

It's already in the methods section.
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 12:13pm
Ok@ Shock, but how do i re-sticky it? I thought only mods could do that but i barely see BIG or Dutch on here

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 12:25pm
A  mod has 2 re sticky it
typey4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typey4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 6:17pm
hey thanx for the advice king but one more question wat type of brush do you use i use very soft/soft will it hurt my waves to change or not and another question dont ur arm gets tired for brushin 8 hours straight you donot go eanywhere that time and one last question is S-curl moisturizer and gel alright please respond thanx
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 10:50pm
Check your pm's bruh...but i don't brush 8 hours straight (i do it in incriments spread across the day)

ape7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 1:38pm
How do you do you:
  1. prevent the two wavecaps from sliding up on your head where it stops covering your ears
  2. how do you prevent the line in the center in your head that is caused by the du-rag's seam?
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 1:41pm
i iron out da strings and make sure that they are flat on my 4head and i dnt get lines no mo
Frm this
To This
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ape7 ape7 wrote:

How do you do you:
  1. prevent the two wavecaps from sliding up on your head where it stops covering your ears
  2. how do you prevent the line in the center in your head that is caused by the du-rag's seam?

1) You only need 1 wave cap but if you use 2 then that's fine. But what i do is roll the edges up
2) Wear the du rag inside out

ape7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 7:56pm

How do you do you:

1) You only need 1 wave cap but if you use 2 then that's fine. But what i do is roll the edges up

Thanks for the tips...I wear it inside out, but for some reason I still get that center line...I try rolling the edges up though
ape7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 7:56pm

How do you do you:

Thanks for the tips...I wear it inside out, but for some reason I still get that center line...I try rolling the edges up though
ape7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by trynagetdem360s trynagetdem360s wrote:

i iron out da strings and make sure that they are flat on my 4head and i dnt get lines no mo

Thanks for the tip
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 8:04pm
dat iron da string thing is for my 4head my bad
Frm this
To This
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic