FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King Cash Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: King Cash Method
    Posted: January 14 2007 at 12:20am

This may sound crazy but it works! Smile What I do is put an untied durag on my head with a stocking cap over it. Just let the two long strings hang and let the flap in the back do the same with the wave cap on the top covering your ears. This allows it to cover your hair line in the back so that you don't get left w/ a gap in your hair. as a matter of fact it pretty much helped me get waves down to my hair line in the back. Another advantage is that its much more comfortable than wearin a du rag.

If its a new wave cap, stretch it out so it won't be so tight on ya head but if its an older one then roll the edges up so it will cling to your head better. Plus you should spray your du rag with water b4 you put the wave cap on so your waves will be lookin crisp when you take it off. but don't tgake the durag off 'til it dry or else your hair won't lay down as long. 

PS: Don't go outside wearing it like this...you'll look crazy lol. what you can do is tie the du rag like you'd usually do but looser than nomal. then put the wave cap on top of it

Let me know what you think.

Here's some visual instuctions:

FIRST YOU PUT THE DU RAG ON AND LET IT HANG

THEN YOU PUT THE WAVE CAP ON TOP COVERING YOUR EARS AND HAIRLINE IN THE BACK

And that's it...just make sure that you spend sometime brushing the back bottom section of your head to get it to wave up

Edited by King Cash - July 25 2007 at 4:50pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 11:32am
Sounds good.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Jacques_Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacques_Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 5:52pm
interesting.....but hey man if it works stick with it!
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 7:40am
imma try it
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 4:57pm
Brilliant.  This will help us all extend our waves past our wave cap durag lines.
http://myspace.com/christianh

NIGEL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NIGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 6:16pm
yo ya waves iz sick itz alwayz good ta have new info brought out
STAY HUNGRY
COMB,HARD,MED,SOFT...GAME TIME
ToneZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToneZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 11:06pm
why can't u just wear a wave cap alone instead of this?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 12:03am
Well, first off wave caps leave a deep line on my 4head but when i put the du rag on under it, the line tends to barely show or even not at all (just make sure you stretch it out a little. secondly, when i wear a wave cap alone and am taking it off, my hair raises up a little but w/ a du rag under it my hair lays flat regardless. Another reason is that if i just wear a wave cap to bed my hair will be kinda messed up in the morning but w/ the durag it stays together better

ToneZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToneZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 12:11am
ooo, iight. ya waves are spinnen all stupid, ya digg, so imma try that meth u just sed for like a week or to to see how it works for ya boi.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 10:28am
thanx bruh. and make sure that you always brush from your crown to your hairline

ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 4:06pm
Yes the wavecap durag combo is killin it. But 1 prolem I get, when I pull the wavecap over my ears it kinda tite n uncomfortable. But it was much tighter and layed my hair down better, farther down my hairline and closer to the temples, and the durag kept the wavecap from messing ish up, this has gotta go in the wave text books haha
http://myspace.com/christianh

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 5:12pm
thanx man. but to help with help w/ the uncomfortableness, stretch it out and it'll be fine 

yardmon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 5:24pm
yah i'm gonna try this. I been wolfing and that little 1/2 inch where the durag don't cover is looking nasty and nappy, so this should be a good way to solve this.
needwaves21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needwaves21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 6:21pm
ok i did it right but i still got dat line on my 4head(my stockin cap is still kinda tight even wit da du rag unda it)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 6:32pm
like i said, just stretch it out bruh. another thing that you can do is roll the front of the du rag up where the wave cap touches your 4head so it'll be a lil cushion.  

needwaves21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needwaves21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 7:48pm
aiight
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 1:11pm
Ive been using this since you first put it up. It seems pretty decent so far. But its sooo uncomfortable. You think you could post a pic of you wit it on. Because i think im wearing it wrong.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 3:30pm
ok...give me a sec

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:16pm

IIght thanx

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:23pm
FIRST YOU PUT THE DU RAG ON AND LET IT HANG

THEN YOU PUT THE WAVE CAP ON TOP COVERING YOUR EARS AND HAIRLINE IN THE BACK

THIS IS HOW IT WILL LOOK IN THE FRONT...JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU STRETCH THE HELL OUT OF THE WAVE CAP SO IT'LL BE COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU PUT IT ON

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic