Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting hair cut short tomorrow.. need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pdbkke6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdbkke6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting hair cut short tomorrow.. need help!
    Posted: January 15 2007 at 8:23pm
Hi, I'm new to this site.  Around this time last year, I had an inverted bob, I believe is what it was called (short and high, stacked in the back, then angled down towards my chin in the front.)  It was cute.  I have since had a baby and during my pregnancy, I let my hair grow.  It's now a couple of inches below my shoulders, all one length. 

I want something different..... I want it short again, but I'm 5'2" with a long, thin face and sharp features (long, thin nose and pronounced chin.)  My hair is part wavy/part straight (naturally like that.)  The sides and top are straight and the back is wavy.   A lot of people say I actually resemble Ricki Lake (I've heard it for years!) 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any pics of cuts they think might do me some justice?  I need something incredibly easy, as I have 4 kids, my youngest only 3 months old.  I'm going tomorrow to get my hair cut.  Thanks for your help!!
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:01am
Sorry, didn't see your post in time, what did you end up having done ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic