Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I scream, you scream, we all scream for...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I scream, you scream, we all scream for...
    Posted: January 18 2007 at 3:22pm
....ICE CREAM!

What do you put in your ice cream? (Porto, muscato)

What ice cream flavors do you crave? (coffee, From Russia With Buzz)

Do you make any homemade? (not yet!)

I just wanted to start a discussion about ice cream, figuring everybody's got a sweet tooth and a sweet heart somewhere.

love
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 4:07pm
What do you put in your ice cream? hot fudge, chocolate chips, caramel

What ice cream flavors do you crave? vanilla, sometimes mint choc.

Do you make any homemade? yes

Anais, glad you're trying to get discussions going again!
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 5:32pm
What do you put in your ice cream? Or on my ice cream?  Hot chocolate syrup, hot caramel, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, sometimes peanut bits, maybe sweetened strawberries in syrup...

What ice cream flavors do you crave? I've developed an addiction for Publix premium Blackjack Cherry.

Do you make any homemade? No, but in the past I've thought about buying an ice-cream maker.

I've been eating too much ice cream lately (along with the usual holiday season overdose of food) and this skinny guy now has a bit of a belly -- not attractive!

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:55pm
Has anyone tried peanut butter ice cream? I have a friend who had her wisdom teeth taken out - and in an effort to bump up her intake of protein during the healing process (and of course, to get away from eating strictly JELL-O) she ate peanut butter ice cream with great gusto and joy.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 10:36am
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

Has anyone tried peanut butter ice cream?

I have eaten vanilla ice cream with peanutbutter and chocolate swirled through it, and vanilla with tiny peanutbutter cups.  Both were very good!
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2007 at 6:57am
That's the best excuse for eating ice cream I've ever heard. LOL  She could have had protein shakes instead, but I like her thinking. 
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 4:59pm
Oh man.....ice cream. I love ice cream. I have to be careful though with the amounts.....but every now and then - YUMApprove

What do you put in your ice cream? (hot fudge, brownies, caramel, whipped cream, sprinkles)

What ice cream flavors do you crave? (Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, Chubby Hubby)

Do you make any homemade? (I have in the past. It is fun to do with fresh homegrown berries!)
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 2:04pm

What do you put in your ice cream?
Only Hersheys chocolate syrup

What ice cream flavors do you crave?  Edy's or Blue Bunny mint choc chip, or Hunter Farms Orange Vanilla mix (I'm very brand picky, I only want the creamiest and best tasting! (to me of course))

Do you make any homemade? Nope.  Had somef goat milk ice cream made by my uncle once.  It was good.

Edited by Susan W - February 22 2007 at 2:05pm
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 2:31pm
Dang, all this talk about ice cream has made me wanna get some.I have a sweet tooth anyways.Only cuz I'm prego.Wish me luck u guys.I'm due today,but I'm getting induced Apirl 6th. I guesss he likes all this stuff I'm eatting,lol!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic