Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally did IT!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crazytrainer07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazytrainer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finally did IT!!
    Posted: January 25 2007 at 8:13pm
So yeah.. i wrote about a month or two ago saying how i wanted shorter hair, and i finally did it on tuesday.  I cut it all off!!  I will post pictures from before and after so you can see how drastic it was.  But it was so incredibly worth it!!  I LOVE MY NEW HAIR!!!

BEFORE

AFTER

so i love my cut!!  i was hesitant before my appointment but then i was like, lets do this.  i got dark chocolate brown, and caramel highlights.  And as you can see by the hair cut, its just GREAT!!

i hope you all enjoy!!

and by the way, i was able to donate to LOCS-OF-LOVE!!!

I AIN'T PR0MISCU0US!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazytrainer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2007 at 8:33pm
sorry for the horrendous pictures.. at this point i was really tired!!
I AIN'T PR0MISCU0US!!
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2007 at 8:52pm
Very attractive. The color and hilights look great.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2007 at 9:48pm
I think you made an outstanding decision; it looks awesome!!!  Thanks for posting.  You deserve an "at a girl" for the donation also.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 2:30pm
Looks great.  Love the color also!
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 3:58pm
Looks great!

How do you feel with short hair?

It was also a nice touch you donated to locks of loveSmile

Congrats!
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 5:33pm
WOW...From young girl to yound woman!
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 11:46am

Very pretty!  I love the highlights, too.

verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 8:28pm
Love the new cut, it's such a huge improvement.
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 10:51pm
Clap  You look awesome. Short hair make you long so much younger. Highlight look good too.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 5:57pm
Wow 100% better. You look less like a little girl and more grown up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazytrainer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 6:52pm
thank you all for your wonderful comments.  it feels great, its so easy to take care of and its so much lighter.  I love the color and a lot of people have said that i look older.  I am very very pleased with the way it turned out.  Again.. thank you all for your comments.  It is such a great improvement for me, and my boyfriend absolutely loves it.  It just so much healthier without all the split ends and such.  and it just looks GREAT!!
I AIN'T PR0MISCU0US!!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 2:27am
Beautuful! You kinda look like Penelope Cruz!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazytrainer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2007 at 4:17pm
is that good or bad.. lol
I AIN'T PR0MISCU0US!!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 1:20am
Oh,it's great,she is very lovelyWink
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 9:47am
Upgrade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazytrainer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:32pm
i still love my hair..

i can still put it in a ponytail.. its great!!!!!

so i think in the next couple weeks i will schedule another one and get it cut a little shorter!!

I can't wait!!
I AIN'T PR0MISCU0US!!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 8:07pm
Once you get it cut shorter, you wont want the hassle of the longer hair.  My wife got hers cut your length and she loved it for about 6 months and now wants it shorter in the back b/c it easier.  I think shorter hair displays an aire of confidence and looks great.

Go for the shorter cut, you wont regret it, and if you do (highly unlikely) it will grow out!
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 5:18pm
CrazyTrainer,

Your hair is so cute! I just cut mine similar to yours. I'm wanting to go shorter too!! See my post here:

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=50413

I'm cutting mine shorter in the back like Posh Spice's old haircut. Just thought I would give you the idea :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic