Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone try this LED light yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunkissed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunkissed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone try this LED light yet?
    Posted: January 26 2007 at 11:00pm
I used to have large pores, blotchy skin and saggy. Yes, I spent alot on this LED light but I spend this much a year on makeup anyway to try and hide those problems, and this was well worth it. I am so pleased with my results that I am hoping to send before and after photos after a few more weeks.
I also got a free sample of their cream which I've read positive results on as well
http://www.agelessenvy.com/catalog/item/3646429/4155876.htm
Singewald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Singewald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2012 at 12:59am
Here is a cool PSP Video showing you step by led yellow light step on how to go about unbricking your PSP when is brick with the PSP Pandora Battery .

There will be a few stuff you will need white led strip such as a Pandora Battery and Magicstick Files which could all be downloaded from this site. Check out the Category for the informations and Downloads .

Watch the unbricker video here 12v led strip light for your PSP. This should be able to show you how to used it .
blacklongfellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklongfellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2012 at 12:21am
Theres lots of difference. The main one would be that 12v led strip light last longer, penetrate deeper, and uses far less energy.
Beyond that the type of lighting, colour, and effects on fish and plants depends entirely the type of led strip 12v and bulb used. Theres lots of variations between different fluorescent or LED lights.
I have some LED's on one tank that are a slightly daylight yellow colour. They grow my plants well. However I have another equal sized stip of waterproof led strip light that wouldnt grow anything if I tried. I use them as moonlights.
So in the end it just depends on what the individual person wants..

Edited by blacklongfellow - April 05 2012 at 12:22am
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 3:34pm
Love to see those before and after pixs before spending money. Otherwise, thanks for the info
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic