Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cut it or grow it???? (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 7:39am

No news of the pics yet ?

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 2:24am
I'm  dying of suspense here!
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 9:45am
Me to!! Wink
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 6:41pm

Lovebobs,

Hey I am happy for you,I am sure you did a great job. I had done my wifes years ago and she has not grown it back yet. Many who come into the shop have it done and about 50% do grow it out. Mostly because of the winter time and being cold outside in the area I live.  I hope Kim loves it and I am sure  she will get many compliments on it. If I were you I would highlite kim's hair as you did before. That would look good with a dark shade of hair such as brown or auburn. Good luck send pictures. I would post my wifes cut but I am not sure how to post pictures. If you want to see her cut IM me and I will send them to you.
Mike
buzzcut2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzcut2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 2:27pm
hi mikecut i would to see pictures of your wifes cut what is your im and is aol or yahoo?
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 5:07pm
IM me here and I willl give you my email. I don't have them on the internet so I need to send them as a attachment
Thanks
Mike
buzzcut2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzcut2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 5:35pm
how do i im you here?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 10:57pm
Click on the name of the poster and then scroll down to "communicate" and then click on "PM" (private message)
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:14am
Did you do it yet?
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 6:44pm
OK everbody, here are a few pictures of the cut I did on my wife this weekend. The one with the red cape on is the one I did. I did a 3/4 sides and back taper and blend the top in.Some are from my freind cutting my wifes hair also. Let me know what you think...
Mike
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 6:59pm
looks awesome mike. when u met ur wife did she have long hair?
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 7:38pm

She had hair just past her shoulders before we got married. She gets in a grow out stage and then gets tired of it and has me take it  short alot. Just befoe the holidays she went from a wedge to a fade. She loves it short.

Mike
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:11pm
You're a lucky man Mike
HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:25pm
Hawg
Thanks, I am sure having a lovely wife helps me out, and as far as short hair as she say's its here to stay.
Mike
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 10:03pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:58am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 10:06pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:58am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 6:46am
Cant wait lovebobs...and mikecuts I like your wife's hair too!Thumbs%20Up
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 9:50am
I'm looking forward lovebobs and what a great cut mikecuts Tongue
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 1:57pm

Lovebobs - I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Mike - I love your wifes cut and would love to see my wife have the back of her hair cut that short, but I doubt it will happen.  Still I can't complain as her hair is probably no more than 1.5" on top and 1/2 - 3/4" at the back.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 5:19pm
Great pictures Mikecuts and I can't wait to see Lovebobs too.

Heratic, how about sharing a few of your wifes hair too. Sounds like she has a great cut as well.Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic