Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cut it or grow it???? (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cut it or grow it???? (pics)
    Posted: January 29 2007 at 11:35pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:56am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 11:51pm

I say wait, when the time comes, the cut will be more dramatic.

love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:54am
Cut it she's growing it out anyway and it will be a long time before her hair is short again.
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 9:05am
Bob it/buzz it, i like a buzzed bob
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 12:21pm
I would say cut it now while you have the chance.  You scissors in her hair is worth a million more than a hair cut you MIGHT get to do later!

Given that she is planning to grow it out I would suggest something far less angled that you more recient looks for several reasons.  First off  it will grow out much better, second and maybe more important... you get to cut off more!  Maybe a bob up around her chin or lips.  Ears if you want to buzz her some..

Personally I would cut every millimeter she would let me!
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 2:14pm
I say :-
BOB IT/BUZZ IT

She may change her mind again in the future if you don't

GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 2:48pm
BOB IT/BUZZ IT You should go up higher in the back you might only get to do this one time. Why go back to brown she would look hot light blonde with the buzz back left dark just a thought
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 5:37pm
I agree with GC2599, Buzz and cut but blonder. Maybe just below her ears and buzz the back a little higher.

It will look fantastic.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:34pm
Lovebobs,
If you are good with clippers go for it. Take it up to the optical bone with a #2 and cut it just above the chin in the front in a nice angle. Leave the bangs just long enough to tuck behind the ears with a side part. I did my wifes hair many of times when she was in a grow out mode. Good luck!!
Mike  
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:04pm
photo account deleted

GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:10pm
what about light even platinum blonde u only get to do this once. is she against blonde hair go 3 inches up should take it close to the optical bone. when will this happen?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 11:20pm
]photo account deleted

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 7:32am
Buzz it like you stole it!!!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 9:22am
It will be fantastic!!!!!!!! Thumbs%20UpTongue
matt8998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt8998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 3:48pm
I think it is great Kim will let you buzz the back a couple of inches. My wife and I have talked about her cutting hair. (currently it is past her butt) I really like the style you have planned for her.

My wife has said if we do cut her hair. She would do an angled bob with the back cut at the hairline. (no buzz) It would angle sharply to the front at a few inches past her shoulder. the first few inches in the front would be even. the angle would be very steep.

With her hair as long as it is and with the promise that she'll grow it to her knees it is a much bigger decsion for me. If she cuts I will never get to see it longer than it is now. And if she does decide to grow it back to it's current length. It would be 8 to 10 years at the earliest.

I guess I love both very long hair and the angled bob

Kim hair will grow back to it's current length in a few months. I'd go for. You are only loosing a few months.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 6:19pm
Matt8998 If i was you i wouldn't wait any longer to cut your wifes hair incase it reaches it's maximum length before it reaches her knees.  I'm sure once you do the first makeover she will love it and want to go shorter, so you will get the chance to buzz her nape.
All the best and post some pics when you do.
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 10:55am
So how did it go ?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 7:22pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:57am
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 8:57am

FANTASTIC I'm looking forward at the pics!! Wink

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 10:12am
How short is the front? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic