Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Posh "POB" and it's influence on women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Posh "POB" and it's influence on women
    Posted: February 02 2007 at 5:07pm
I have been noticing lately that a lot of women are getting Victoria Beckham style "Pob" cuts. A bob which is long at the front and tapered to the rear, similar to an inverted bob but more pronounced. Some are really nice and stacked in the back, others look badly cut and sort of squint ! Has anyone else noticed this trend in their area ? and what do you all think of this new style ?
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 9:19am

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!! Tongue

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 7:56pm
I've been seeing this style alot in the DFW area.  I love it; wish that my wife would go for it; maybe when it gets warmer.
HAWG
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 1:19am
I like it if it's more subtle.  In fact I've had this cut before.  If it's too extreme, though, it just looks odd.  Those more extreme versions aren't very flattering to most women either, IMO.

Also, it has to be cut really well in order to look right, and it's pretty high maintenance as far as regular trims go.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 4:08pm
It's a great style and there is a perfect example on UK tv at the moment.  Watch Dancing on Ice Saturday Night for Kristina Lenko. WOW this girl just looks so sexy with this style and she had it before Posh.

Sexy on legs Tongue
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 7:31am
The more the merrier...a huge step in the right direction.

Would love to see Jane Seymour, Brooke Shields, Faith Hill, Andie McDowell, etc join the ranks of the "posh"...

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 9:12am
 I AGREE, ALSO HAD JENNIFER ANISTON, COURTNEY COX, AND SANDRA BULLOCK TO THE LIST.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic