Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#613/9/27 Elite Thermo Install *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #613/9/27 Elite Thermo Install *pics*
    Posted: February 07 2007 at 6:42am

A big thank you to AMM for this GOURGOUS hair. Finally I can have big lushious hair and not ruin myself (I´m a student and my husband and I have 2 children so we have to think about what the money is spend on).

Before .. the hair of horror  :twisted: :

After ... much better (oh well.. I can se from the pics I need to fix a weft  :roll: ). And sorry about the wierd face. The sun was in my eyes. The pictures are taken outside in daylight.

The two front-top wefts are made the Sherrie-skinweft way.

Love_Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love_Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 8:21am
Love your hair, it looks great! Did you find it hard to curl? I have just put in an order for some of this hair and would love a result like yours. xx
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 10:38am
Yes and no to the curling Wink.
You have to get it wet to the point where it is allmost driping, and then you have to have a very varm curling iron. It must zizzle (spelling?), then the curl turns out best.
And then it is important to pin the curl up until it is cool, otherwise it will drop.

And thanks Heart.
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 3:53pm
I love the colors! So Pretty!
^..^
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Synne Synne wrote:

A big thank you to AMM for this GOURGOUS hair. Finally I can have big lushious hair and not ruin myself (I´m a student and my husband and I have 2 children so we have to think about what the money is spend on).

You're so welcome

Looks great!
JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:12pm
wow that looks GORGEOUS!
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 2:38pm
Well, I know the pic is huge, but I want to show you how the hair looks after 1½ week of wear.
I am in LOVE WackoHeartLOL

Edited by Synne - February 16 2007 at 2:39pm
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 4:15am
Wow synne, that looks gorgeous and well done with all the work on your website x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic