Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Hair Gone Bad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pressley7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressley7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Hair Gone Bad
    Posted: February 09 2007 at 9:51pm
I went to the salon today to get a trim and ended up with a trim and a semi rinse which turned my beautiful blonde hair to a red color. I am so hurt. I am a black woman who had the most beautiful color blonde in my hair for several years. How can I return back to my blonde Crycolor like TODAY? Please Help!
pres7
DulcieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DulcieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 2:33pm
Hi
Sorry to hear about this. I can't suggest anything that you could do today but I would suggest that you go back to the salon and ask them to correct it. Any good salon won't mind doing this but I wouldn't suggest trying to tackle the problem yourself as you may just make matters worse. Other members may have other suggestions but thats my advice. Good Luck.Wink
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:12am
Do you know if the rinse was perm or semi-perm? Was it supposed to be redder?
You could try washing it alot. Something like 50% (help me on these numbers here) of haircolor washes out in the first few washings.

I would probably go back to the salon too though and tell them you dont like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic