Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help? cutting my long hair short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
natmore11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natmore11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help? cutting my long hair short
    Posted: February 10 2007 at 3:44pm
hi everyone,
 im new to this board. and im looking for some help and advice?
ive had long hair all my life and it is now time for a change!
i want to go short and im excited about going short, im just a
little nervous too. my hair is currently past my shoulders and i was
thinking maybe going as short as a pixie. those who are serious about helping me please send me a private message and we can go from
there. thanks
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 9:52am
Go for it natmore
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 5:25pm
If you want another opinion then let me know Smile
my3dogs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my3dogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2007 at 11:59pm
I was nervous when I had my waist length hair cut to just below my shoulders, then again when I had my hair cut an inch or two above my shoulders. It is perfectly normal to feel nervous about changing your look. I can't say whether or not you will like whatever cut you decide, but I can assure you that I have never regretted going shorter. Go for a pixie hairstyle if that is what you would prefer. And, remember, your hair will always grow back if you don't like the cut. The stylist could even offer you different styling suggestions until you find the one you like.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
400,000 dead | 2.5 million displaced | 10,000 dying every month | savedarfur.org
buzzcut2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzcut2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:47pm
i say go for it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic