Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
I_LOVE_WEAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_LOVE_WEAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?
    Posted: February 10 2007 at 6:57pm
Without having to see a weft, or whatever type of application they had?

My Pick:

Ashley Tisdale
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 7:03pm
Britney's are bad. She was at work the other day and they're completely obvious.

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 12:51am
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

Britney's are bad. She was at work the other day and they're completely obvious.

I whole heartedly agree!   Dead

Edited by Poose - February 11 2007 at 12:52am
^..^
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 3:55am

yeah i would say brittneys are the worst.

paris hilton is also bad. but i think her hair is just so short and thin its always going to be difficult to get it natural looking

having said that..how much money they both have. you would think they could have perfect hair all the time.

brittney obviiousl cant be bothered taking the time so style her extensions just now or look after them. i think she should just go natural
monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:17am
I just don't understand how these rich famous women allow themselves to look so bad.  They have the money to have gorgeous hair and yet they don't bother.

Many of you "do-it-yourselfers" have hair that is so much more gorgeous!

Looking at Britney, with her constantly dirty hair, I often wonder if she ever bathes. 

Lindsey, as much as I can't stand her, usually has her hair looking pretty nice.  Ashley Simpson and the Olsen twins usually also do a fairly good job with their extensions.

Jessica Simpson is hit or miss.  I've seen her extensions look like tentacles.

Ashely Tisdale's extensions aren't the problem - it's the blending and the cut.  She has the mushroom-head look.

We've all seen Pamela Anderson and Christina Aguilera's wefts showing, but overall, they're not too bad most of the time.

There's Paris and Nicole, too.  Paris's extensions are always obvious.  Nicole's hair looks better than it did on "The Simple Life," but I like her better with the natural short hair.

I can't think of anyone else.  I guess if I can't tell, it can't be too bad, huh?

Hair type: 1a/f/i
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:30am
britney. Definately. She is just over-all not put together, and just plain trashy.
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:00pm
I don't think the problem with Britney is the actual extensions, I think she's just not taking care of them & they look horrid.  I really think a shower, poo & conditioner plus a brush would do her a world of good.

I actually heard Diana Ross has an individual whose sole job is to run around behind her & make sure none of her bonds ever show, not sure if it's true, but if so, now that is being determined to have perfect hair LOL.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:39pm
I have to agree with the majority, I think Britney has to be the worst. And I think Valentine really hit the nail on the head. I think she basically just doesnt take care of herself. I good shower and poo would make a world of difference! LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 7:23pm
We could make a list for Britney:  soap, shampoo, conditioner, brush, shoes!  Clap  An english language course!  She needs an assistant just to remind her...put on your shoes...wash your hair, here's a brush, take this mirror & look at the back of your head!
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 7:54pm
Don't forget to add undies to that list....LOL
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by asinnamon asinnamon wrote:

Don't forget to add undies to that list....LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
^..^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 12:59pm
Somehow I missed the undies thing.  OK what about charm school, that might hit all of them! 
JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:11pm
Maybe Britney just doesn't care and is comfortable with herself that she doesn't have to look 'perfect' all the time...or maybe she doesnt feel the need to look like the barbie doll society tells her to look like.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 3:27pm
yeh but girls can be clean and wash their hair and they dont have to look like barbie

if she wasnt bothered with her looks..why get extensions..why nto just have her hair natural
JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 4:22pm
how do u know shes not clean?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 2:27am

i am guessing her hair is often not clean from the amount of pictures i have seen of her with greeasy matted hair

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 3:03am
Originally posted by JayKay JayKay wrote:

Maybe Britney just doesn't care and is comfortable with herself that she doesn't have to look 'perfect' all the time...or maybe she doesnt feel the need to look like the barbie doll society tells her to look like.

She's right, we should all stop wearing panties with our mini-skirts! LOL
^..^
staceywc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceywc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 10:48am
Though I agree with all of the comments about Britney, I have to go with Ashley Tisdale, caught her on Disney channel on Suite Life the other day when my boys were watching and I thought it was a joke in the storyline her wearing  a bad wig or something but NOPE that was her hair ewwwww
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 12:06pm
BRITNEY SPEARS IS NO LONGER A CANDIDATE FOR BAD EXTENSIONS!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070217/ap_en_mu/people_britney_spears
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

In all honesty, I think it's a good idea for her. She can start over.

Edited by Poose - February 17 2007 at 12:22pm
^..^
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 12:26pm
oh my, before i clicked on the link i figured it would show her wearing a new wig.......i never expected that Poose!!
i do think she would just have to be sick of her uberly-overdamaged hair, and i agree this way she can just start over with healthy hair to grow out (but you just KNOW she'll fry it all as soon as it grows out!)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic