Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice - Pictures of My Hair Long & Short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 10:47pm
Something like this except for the heavy bang?

HAWG
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 4:00pm
Thanks everyone for yall comments, suggestions, and pictures! I'm so glad I found this message board! I will be making an appointment in the next 2-3 weeks, so I'll be sure to post pictures.. I just saw Victoria Beckham's new hair... I'm loving it. But I'm a little scared to go THAT short.

I found this one of her on another topic:
I'm thinking I'm going to go with this one.. I want the front to be a little shorter so it's more even.. or should I leave the front longer like hers??

I'm getting kinda nervous to go THIS short in the back.. I love the haircut on others, but I'm just scared to see it on me!! I am not liking the length of mine now.. it hangs on my neck and flips out.

Let me know if yall have more pics of her haircut.. I wish I was brave enough to go even shorter like her most recent cut.. maybe eventually!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:40pm
My wife got hers cut like that and hate the front being longer than the back.  She and i both called them "dog ears"  She loves the length of this cut, but is wanting to go shorter in the back.  You have the features to pull this off, so go for it!  Its smoke'n hot!

You can go to photorazzi.com and bruno press, they all have good picks.

Edited by conrad - March 01 2007 at 5:43pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:46pm

Conrad, Unfortunately i do not have a picture of the other side of the blonde hair about, but i might have another picture that will do.

Also that is not Poshs latest style. She has just gone blonde and shorter at the back. Check out the link
Then click on the link for Poshs Golden Locks.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:48pm
I need to show my wife that pic, have you seen any from the back or sides?

Thanks
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:48pm
Heres one
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:49pm
And here's another
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:50pm
Is that Posh's or a similar one to the one you sent me?  Why cant anyone take picks of all sides of these people?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 6:00pm
I finally read the bottom of your reply and i clicked on the slideshow, pretty short in the back, that is what my wife is looking for.  Her stylist doesnt always do what she asks her, the joke is you can bring in a mohawk pic and leave with a crew cut.

Thanks, i will show her tonight.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 6:04pm

My Pleasure, I'm just glad she likes the style you do.

Post some pics once she gets it cut i'd love to see the end result.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 6:06pm
will do
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 6:13pm
Lemonlime, Now this is what i call short in the back Big%20smile LOL
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 8:03pm
That high in the back only accentuates her LONG neck!
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 9:27am
Victoria's new haircut, fantastic!!!!!!!! Wink
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 9:34am
That's nice snipette!! Wink
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 3:46pm
Snipette,

WOW.. that is very short indeed! The cut looks good on the girl, but I would be scared to go that short!!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:38pm
Lemonlime,

This might be more you.

But go as short as you dare, because once cut it will just be a little too long and you wish you had gone shorter.  Also it will grow back Smile

Go on have some fun
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:51pm
Here's some more pictures I found of Victoria... hope they help you all out!

This is her new haircut:(Very cute, but too short for me!)

lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:56pm
Here's some older ones of her that I'm in love with... This is how I'm cutting my hair. I've made a decision!! Smile    I'm like obsessed with her haircut! So glad I found these... I want my hair cut NOW!!!

Edited by lemonlime - March 02 2007 at 5:02pm
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:59pm
Snipette, I really like this haircut, but I want it longer in the front. I really like the inverted look.. I do love the back of the cut how it's stacked up.. as long as my hair isn't hanging on my neck, I'll be okay!! I will bring that picture with the ones of Posh.. I might do Posh's front and the blonde's back.. Posh's back in the pics above may be too much weight in the back.

Edited by lemonlime - March 02 2007 at 5:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic