Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice - Pictures of My Hair Long & Short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:01am
So Lemonlime did you go for the big chop from spring break or decide to wait until the end of May?  The weather is getting hotter day by day so why not make it the end of April for your next cut Smile

Hope you had a great spring break.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:52pm
So have you taken the plunge yet or still chickeming out ? Smile
Nelly Bot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelly Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 12:51am
I actually really dig the latest style on you. It really balances out your facial features... and it's fun!
Mr Blondey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Blondey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:03am
I definatly think you should go shorter it would get rid of the school girl look, an step you up to a vary sex an eye stoping appearance. But you look great now with short hair!! Just find a stylist who will work with you an keep in mind your comfort zone! An maybe some color with the new cut have fun wear it sexy!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic