Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PrincessTieflin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessTieflin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: February 21 2007 at 12:13pm

Ive been lurking here for a while. ( some of you may know me from another long hair board) and decided to join :)

Lets see here a bit about me :

I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter and I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second baby A BOY! My my daugter and I just moved across the U.S  to be with my New huby ( we were just married last August)

My hair:

I have been trying to grow it out for years I always kept it short when I was working as a hairstylist. BUT now my daughter and I are both shooting for waist length hair :)

Its currently 14.5 inches measured over the top  of my head and down to the lenght I just reached my first mini goal of shoulder lenght :)

Im trying to grow out years of heat damage and color :)  I only have about another 3 inches to go before all the damage is out :)

Well enough about me just wanted to intduce myself :)
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 6:17am
hi to you! My post got eaten, so just "hi and welcome!" for now!

Elissa
29 wks pg w/daughter #2!
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic