Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a week in the game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sdizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a week in the game
    Posted: February 25 2007 at 7:37pm
Aight so I been in the game for a week now and the waves is startin to come in, my only promblem is in the back of my head I got a big part or line.
I use pink oil, a wave cap with a du rag on top. I brush my hair as follows. Top forward, back down and side forward.
Any advice or tips to get rid of the line in the back of my head would be greatly appreciated
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 8:16pm
hmm the line on the back of your head, do u mean from like when you tie the du rag to tight and it puts that deep line in your hair?
if so for right now take a normal comb and brush over it some itll prolly hurt a little but would help un compact some hair if theirs any their, but for right now DONT tie ur durag their this is waht i do, i put the durag under my wave cap but i dont tie it, then i put the wave cap over it and letting the strings hang when im in the house, if im out i dont tie the durag to tight, and from this point on if u keep doing thatthe line will slowly disappear

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
sdizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 10:43pm
Naw the line or part I'm talking bout is where the top of my head which I brush forward and the back of my head which I brush down meet.
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 7:44pm
OH your talkin about the crown area???
thats pretty easy private message Three-Six-Oh! about his crown taming thing cause itll tame ur crown to where its just a small thing instead of the lne from u brushing forward and back

sdizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 8:11pm
Hey I tried to send Three- Six-Oh a private message but it said member cannot be found.
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 8:12pm
k
u gotta put his exact name in
his exact name is
Three-Six-Oh!

put all of that into it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic