Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sewn -in Extensions in DC, MD,VA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pocohontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pocohontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sewn -in Extensions in DC, MD,VA
    Posted: March 05 2007 at 5:24pm

Can anyone recommend a good stylist for sewn-in extensions for African American Hair in the Washington DC area

Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 12:43pm
Eva at Ocular in Clinton MD next to Shoppers
ALL EYES ON ME
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:08am
Try this link: Who's does your weaves!

Marie67 is one of the BHM queens who does weaves in your area.. Also try this link: http://reniece.com/

It is my understanding that Reniece is VERY busy and may be tough to get an appointment with.. Both her and Marie67 are EXCELLENT stylists in the DC/MD/VA area...

Edited by Divavocals - June 15 2007 at 12:11am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:49am
   Reniece is my stylist and it's almost impossible for a new person to get an appt.
The last time I went to Eva about 1 1/2 years ago she was doing full head weaves for $120 excluding hair. You can buy the hair from her or bring your own. Be prepared to wait, EVERYONES appt. is at 12. Request the earliest time she has available. She may even come in early for you.
ALL EYES ON ME
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 2:08pm
TongueHI LADYS TongueI AM HERE FOR A WHILE SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH A WELL KNOWN CELEBIRITY SO I HAVE TO BE IN THESE AREAS FOR A BIT.....I'M A HAIR EXTENTION ARTIST WHO'S IS BASED IN BROOKLYN NY
I TRAVEL THOSES AREAS OFTEN FOR CLIENTS IN VA AND MARYLAND....IF YOU NEED MORE INFO I DECIDED TO GET A WEBSITE WHILE I'M WORKING IN NEW YORK.....LADYS I AM LOOKING FOR MORE CLIENTAL BUT I MUST TELL YOU I AM ON CONTRACT YOU WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED OR YOUR WEAVE WILL BE FREE OF HALF OFF.....I SWEAR THAT FOR MORE INFO E MAIL ME OR CALL ME JEANENEBARRETT@AOL.COM
3476837922 (CELL)
MANAGEMENT MAY CALL TO SCHEDUAL YOUR TELEPHONE CONSELTATION....SEE YOU SOON

Edited by billionairehair - October 03 2007 at 10:53am
DC Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 9:00pm
I am seeking a reliable, excellent stylist in DC or Maryland (near DC) . I am tired of the long waits at salons and people calling themselves professionals while not doing good jobs and upping the charges everytime that I get service. Help Please!!I need a real professional, that will customize my look the way I want it , not a generic "wig -like" look.
Lovly1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2009 at 5:05pm
Do Anyone know someone in PG County MD or DC that can do a full weave good?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic