Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

were can i get some cc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
yungstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yungstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: were can i get some cc
    Posted: March 06 2007 at 2:51am
i went to walgreens yesterday and they did not have any more cc any one know another place were i can get sum i stay in los angeles
kalo77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalo77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 5:11am
try them korean stores or any of them asian places they usually carry em
allotta brush allotta results
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:30am
try wal mart they should have some
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

^Hell naw! They carry em, but dont buy that sh!t.
The first time I went to get CC I went to a Korean store.
Them Ho's had the CC for like $5.29 and the Cholesterol for like $1.50 sumthin. I bought the CC for $5.29 but I'll never forget the day I walked into Walgreens and saw both of em TOGETHER FOR LESS!

I'll never forget that sh!t! Them mofos bought em togheter and repackaged that sh!t to try to make profit! They trifflin for that! I suggest you go to Walgreens and get both of them boys together for like $3.50

lol dammm haha @ least u got a wavememory now tho
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Mrgrimm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgrimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 12:22pm
check out k-mart thye got all that ish but hurrup it goes fast
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 1:32pm

^Hell naw! They carry em, but dont buy that sh!t.
The first time I went to get CC I went to a Korean store.
Them Ho's had the CC for like $5.29 and the Cholesterol for like $1.50 sumthin. I bought the CC for $5.29 but I'll never forget the day I walked into Walgreens and saw both of em TOGETHER FOR LESS!

I'll never forget that sh!t! Them mofos bought em togheter and repackaged that sh!t to try to make profit! They trifflin for that! I suggest you go to Walgreens and get both of them boys together for like $3.50

hustlaz dawg asians gotta eat 2 lol....... but i got mine for like 3.. by itself.. then the first time 4 for both
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 1:41pm
Walgreens seels em both for $3. and LOL@ tsoh when he said "Ho's" *dies of laughter* Dead 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 2:15pm
Lol they got cc by me for 2.49.....there was a sale...and they had em for 1.49!!! Needless 2 say I copped 4 fresh jars.....and I gotta cop that organic root stimulator carrot oil this week.....they got that for 5 buckz....and otha places sell it for like 9 buckz and up.....hehe I luv my lil asain spot...
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 2:55pm
Lol.....ill send em out 2 ya tsoh!! Lmao that's anotha reason why I got so many brushes....they frequently change and bring in new brushes and styles each yr.....and most of tha times they will charge 1.40 a brush.....I jus say eff it and buy 3 at a time....lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 3:51pm

My asians suck...SirWaves We need to trade asians 4real! LOL

dem asains just like black people dats why we dont like em dat much............CAuse they some hustlas tooo ....lol
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol.....ill send em out 2 ya tsoh!! Lmao that's anotha reason why I got so many brushes....they frequently change and bring in new brushes and styles each yr.....and most of tha times they will charge 1.40 a brush.....I jus say eff it and buy 3 at a time....lol
$ 1 each brush

Edited by BIG- - March 06 2007 at 4:13pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 4:17pm
The reason people don't like Asians is because they're very similar to black people. And black people don't like black people
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 4:18pm
LOL@ ya'll trading asians like they're Pokemon cards in '99

Edited by King Cash - March 06 2007 at 4:21pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
tMiL321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 5:01pm
i be gettin mine for 2.99 or 3.99

but ma cc dunt comer wit the cholstrol i gotta go walgreens 2 get da package
WENT FROM THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/anim.gif" />

TO THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/meanime.gif" />
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 6:16pm
WHTS THE CHOLSTROL ..........IS IT A EXTRA PACKAGE OR SOMTHIN THAT COME WIT IT ..........???????????????????????????????
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by BALLASTATUS BALLASTATUS wrote:

WHATS THE CHOLESTEROL ..........IS IT A EXTRA PACKAGE OR SOMETHING THAT COME WIT IT ..........???????????????????????????????

Yeah the cholesterol is an extra to the CC. It should be packaged right on top of the carrot creme.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:39pm
....OK AND WHT U MIX IT IN ...................AND WHT IF IT DOES NOT COME WITH IT HOW DOES IT LOOK AND WHERE U DO U GET IT .,.............CAUSE MINE NEVA DO AND IM BOUT TO GO COP ME SOME SOON ,,,,,,,,,,,CAUSE IM RUNNIN OUT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF SOMBODY POST PICS OF DA ISH I WOULD PRECIATE IT
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:41pm
u can always go to publix
ANOTHER LEVEL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:49pm
WHERE U FROM PRETTYBOY
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 8:04pm
Sorry about the first pic this is the cholesterol.

Edited by Davo - March 06 2007 at 8:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic