Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

about my orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
reaganmt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reaganmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about my orders
    Posted: March 12 2007 at 1:33pm
I recently orderd the cornrow DVD from Marquette's (breslin) website and I havent received it yet.  I was really skeptical about ordering it because I didnt know if it was a fraud or something.  I have emailed and called with the info given on her site and neither of these formsa of communication work which makes me even more paranoid about sending these people my money.  Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get your mechandise and also was it worth getting?  thanks!!
rmt
Jamal Johnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 2:15pm
Hi, I'm Jamal Johnson, customer service manager for Braids By Breslin, LLC.
I'm in the office from 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday.  You can either call our toll free number at 1-800-959-3681 or our local line at 843-278-2347.  This information can also be found here:
http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/help/contact.php.

As far as being a fraud, you have nothing to worry about.  We have merchant relationships with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.  We also take PayPal.  If we were ripping people off we would not be in business as having a full blown merchant account and they have very strict guidelines we have to follow.

All orders are shipped the very next business day by me personally.  In your e-mail receipt we ask that you allow 3-10 business days for delivery.  If you haven't received your order within 10 business days, I personally ship all re-orders via UPS with true tracking and e-mail you the tracking number. We pay for this.

Hope this answers your questions.  Have a great day!

P.S.  Please note that we have a 60 Day Money-Back guarantee on every one of our products.  If you aren't 100% happy we insist you send your order back for a full refund.  Hopefully this gives you more peace of mind.

Jamal Johnson
Customer Service Manager
Braids By Breslin, LLC
www.braidsbybreslin.com
reaganmt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reaganmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 11:24am
WOW!  Thank you so much Jamal!  The way the website and everything was set up I was thinking that maybe all of this is legit.  Its just that I have been taken for a ride one to many times so you become a bit apprehensive about things you know?  At any rate, thank you again and I did receive the dvd.  Im not sure how long it took, maybe about 7-10 days.  I havent started practicing, but I did watch the film and I think the instructions are great!  You guys keep it up.
rmt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 5:51pm

I am very glad you have your DVD's! 

Edited by Jamal Johnson - March 19 2007 at 4:43pm
reaganmt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reaganmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:13pm
Oh, thats great!  thank you! So how long is the offer going to be going on?
rmt
reaganmt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reaganmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 11:47am
oh, i take it the offer is no longer available.
rmt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 4:38pm

The offer is still good.  I will PM the details to you.

Edited by Jamal Johnson - March 19 2007 at 4:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic