Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fiancee wants to shave his head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiancee wants to shave his head
    Posted: March 12 2007 at 2:04pm
My fiancee wants to shave his head all over a number one. He has ears that stick out a little and I am scared that this will make them stick out even more. I just don't want it to look goofy.  Share your opinions please! 
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 5:27pm
He has pretty short hair now - not sure his ears will really stick out anymore.  You could try and get him to go with a 2 or 3 - offer to do it yourself

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 5:39pm
I am doing it myself already. He has it a one on the sides right now, I'm just a little worried that no hair on the top will make the ears stick out a little more.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 6:25pm
Go for it.  The only difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut in this case is a couple of weeks.
HAWG
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 6:50pm
Why would his ears stick out more? Once there's no hair on them they stick out as much as they do.

It's his hair. He can do what he wants with it. If you put your foot down all you're doing is creating a fight. Tell him that you're cool with it if:

1) He waits until after the wedding
2) If you hate it, he'll grow it out in a few months.

He'll have done it and you guys can move on. Discourage him and he'll resent you for it. When you want to do something he doesn't like, he'll get mad. Support him and he'll love you for it. When you want to do something he doesn't like, he'll (hopefully) remember you supported him when he did something you didn't like.

Edited by Heath - March 12 2007 at 6:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 6:55pm
I really don't care, it is his hair and I support him in whatever he does. I was just curious if wearing it shorter would make the appear to stick out more than they do. I completely support him in his decisions that he makes.  I don't really care as the wedding is in 5 months and it will be back to normal by then, so I'll do it if he wants me to, which it sounds like he wants me to by the end of March so it'll be just a little bit warmer.

Edited by tashanicole86 - March 12 2007 at 9:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic