Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake County IL bonded hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vickimillard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickimillard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake County IL bonded hair extensions
    Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:02pm
Hello I am Vicki.  I live in Gurnee IL about 5 minutes from Six Flags Great America, and I would love to do your Extensions.  I do both Great Lengths and So-Cap bonded extensions and I am going to Beverly Hills Ca in May to Learn the new Dream Catchers Extensions featuring Paris Hilton.  I can do anything from the most conservative person to the craziest styles and colors.  I have been doing extensions for about 4 years and this year will do over 100 applications.  I currently do Kimberly Bryant's extensions (from The Real housewives of Orange County first season) and she told me they were the best/favorite ones she's ever worn. Learning so many different companies allows me to intermix the techniques to give you the most natural look possible.  If you cannot find anyone to do your extensions please come see me for a complementary consultation and take a look at my portfolio. 

Edited by vickimillard - December 03 2011 at 2:23pm
vicki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickimillard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 12:59pm

I offer six lines of Hair extensions and clip in hair pieces and am familiar with every type of application method in all ethnicities of hair. I pride myself in my ability to blend whats bought with whats not in my color density match as well as my advanced abilities to melt your own hair into your new look. I only offer High quality 100% real remy hair. I know the latest methods of coloring and styling techniques to have you leaving looking picture ready and feeling like a celebrity with two stylists working on your style throughout your appointment. I constantly stay up on the latest myself as I am continually training some of our newest stylists before they go behind the chair At Studio 21 Salon & Spa. I have been extensively trained by some of the top stylists in our industry including Paris Hiltons stylist to learn Dream Catchers Extensions. I have lots of published work in the Inspire and Passions International Hardcover Style books. My favorite moment was when a new guest picked out one of my own styles I created as her new look and was shocked and excited when I told her I could definitely duplicate it because It was my work. If all of this sounds wonderful or too good to be true Google me online (Vicki Millard) and find dozens of reviews and information about me. Ladies what are you waiting for? All the Hair solutions you have been looking for are just a phone call away. 847-662-0211

vicki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickimillard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 1:00pm

2011 update: This is Vicki (Victoria) Millard; I am now working at Studio 21 Hair Salon and Day Spa in Gurnee, IL and have been there for a year.  I absolutely love training incoming stylists to develop their talents and advanced techniques in hair extensions.  I found extensions as an answer to my own fine hair and have a true passion for giving my guests the same feeling I get as they walk out with their new modern look.  Take a look at my personal bio page as well as our salon's gallery of extension transformations.  All of these pictures are my work on real clients and the professional shots are published in the Passions & Inspire International Hard Cover Style books that are in the waiting rooms of all salons and portray all the latest styles and trends. 

http://s21salon.com/staff/vicki-victoria-millard/31848/

http://s21salon.com/hair-extensions/

I currently offer six lines of extensions

Great Lengths Fusion extensions

So Cap Extensions Warm Fusion

Dream Catchers by Paris Hilton Micro link Cylinder extensions

Short 2 Long Micro-link Cylinder extensions

Hot Heads Adhesive Panels that Lay flat to the head

Top Secret Haircessories clip ins and clip ons J Lo's secret... a HUGE ANSWER FOR LADIES WITH FINE TRANSPARENT SEE THROUGH HAIR especially ON THE TOP OF THERE HEAD. Give me a call ... its time to find Hair solutions you never knew existed. 

Conveniently located in Gurnee, Illinois directly between Chicago and Milwaukee; just off Skokie Hwy (Rt 41) off I-94 on the corner of Washington St and Milwaukee Ave (Rt 21) across from Six Flags Great America.  We're just down the road form Libertyville & Lake Forest and an easy 20 minute drive from Kenosha, Wisconsin. 

Edited by vickimillard - December 03 2011 at 9:18pm
vicki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickimillard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2012 at 11:51pm
Studio 21 has now moved & changed names!

Studio One Salon & Spa
5572 Grand Ave
Gurnee IL 60031

We are close to Gurnee Mills & across the street from Six Flags Great America at the same location as Oberwise & Timothy O'Tooles.

Vicki Millard is still offering six lines of extensions at this new location!
vicki
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic