Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Worried about Balding? BROTHAS HERE'S THE 411 !!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worried about Balding? BROTHAS HERE'S THE 411 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldspot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worried about Balding? BROTHAS HERE'S THE 411 !!!
    Posted: March 16 2007 at 7:44pm
MY FELLOW BROTHERS!!!

Have you guys ever heard of Horizons? It's this amazing product that's hit the market and is completely blowing away everyone that's used it!! I've been losing my hair for the past 3 years, and my girl and I have been trying to figure out my options before I completely lost everything...We didn't have the money for 2-10 thousand dollar surgeries, but I needed to do something and fast!!! While I was online one night looking for alternatives I came across this site called Horizons hair care.com and my life has not been the same since..I am not Bull sh*tting you...this is a miracle and since I've been taking the vitamins, and using the enzy block, I've gotten my confidence back, not to mention my hair line!!! YOU SEE RESULTS!!!! The daily vitamin WORKS FROM THE INSIDE OUT, you'll start seeing results as quick as 2 weeks later, and the true savior is the product called enzy blocker... DID YOU GETS GET THAT NAME..ENZY BLOCK! It's their most fastest selling product they carry because its practically a miracle in a bottle..The way it works is that it travels through the 7 layers the scalp. It takes all the vitamins and nutrients that the body lacks to keep your hair healthy. It practically takes everything your body is lacking to keep your hair where you want it, and delivers it right to where you want it...yeah its alittle more than a bottle of hair grease, but It's a lot less than HAIR TRANSPLANTS, OR HAIR RESTORATION SURGURY HUH??..haha..those words are now band from my family!!! You can trust me as a man and your fellow brother that went through exactly what you are now, or you can conti too be in the dark.... its ummm...www.horizonshaircare.com Make sure you guys come and let me know how the ordering process worked, and all your results...As well as If you got any question iight??..Good Luck 3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic