Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wass good im new here juss got a few questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
StepItUp212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StepItUp212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wass good im new here juss got a few questions
    Posted: March 17 2007 at 3:21am
wass good ppl ive been lookin at this message board for a while but i juss registered now.. ive been tryin to get waves for maybe like 3 weeks already and theres been sum waves comin in but i only have limited supplies (coconut oil, brush and durag) so heres da questions

What shampoo do you use?

how do i kno wen my hair is long enough to start usin one of those hard brushes?

Wat other items am I missing?

HOw long r u supposed to brush a day? i see ppl sayin brush as much as u can and other ppl sayin dont brush too much becuz it breaks up the waves im mad lost.

wen i go to the barber wat kinda clippers do i ask him 2 use?

how long so i can get my hair like King Cash (i see u son ya waves is crazy)

last question...

what the hell does "wolfin" mean?

lol thanks ppl 1

o n im puerto rican n italian if that helps any  

Doggy Wat Im Pitchin Da Snorters Get To Sniffin Its So Good I Can Sell Sporty Thieves A Pigeon.Left Lane Fast Lane Cash Mayne Max Payne Wen I Have To Clap Flames Leave Em Wit A Cracked Frame-JrWriter
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 4:22am
wolfing is growing you hair out.The only products you need is a brush.When  you go to the barbershop ask for a # 2.The brushing time is up to you most people brush for at least an hour a day.The hard brush use it when you feel like that softie isn't doing any thing.I don't know who told you brush to long can brake up the waves thats bull.If it was true no body on here would have waves.Now about Cash waves question thats going to take you a while and your waves won't really look like his cause your hair isn't nappy but you'll still be spinning.Welcome to the site. 
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:09am
Welcome to the site playa
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 7:29am
your waves might look alittle more like threee-six-ohs. I don't think they'll be as big as chrisdogs.
Aka Doc Shock
UK.Waver.london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK.Waver.london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 9:57am
WELCOME TO THE
SITE FAM.....
IN DA BRUSH I TRUSST...IT'SS ON..
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by StepItUp212 StepItUp212 wrote:

wass good ppl ive been lookin at this message board for a while but i juss registered now.. ive been tryin to get waves for maybe like 3 weeks already and theres been sum waves comin in but i only have limited supplies (coconut oil, brush and durag) so heres da questions

What shampoo do you use?

how do i kno wen my hair is long enough to start usin one of those hard brushes?

Wat other items am I missing?

HOw long r u supposed to brush a day? i see ppl sayin brush as much as u can and other ppl sayin dont brush too much becuz it breaks up the waves im mad lost.

wen i go to the barber wat kinda clippers do i ask him 2 use?

how long so i can get my hair like King Cash (i see u son ya waves is crazy)

last question...

what the hell does "wolfin" mean?

lol thanks ppl 1

o n im puerto rican n italian if that helps any  

wat up fam dis ya boy trendz setter gonna try to answer your questions ya dig im glad you finally registered it took me a while to register because i really wanted to ask these ppl questoins and got tired of not interactin with them.. it gives you more motivation

1.The shampoo i use is basically whatever that can get all the residue of the products u last used out of your head.. so you can use relaly any shampoo that can eliminate all the oils out of your hair when you use it.

2. theoretically you could wolf for a long time and still use your soft brush but if you want some major progress and wanna use a hard brush wait till your hair isn't doing nothing when you run the soft brush through it .. its just basically layin down.. the hard brush should make it that ur patten gets tight for ur next cut so i'd use it if you like on your 4-5 week and use it till you get ur next cut (mayb earlier dependin on how fast your hair grows)

3. There is no brush for 15 hours a day jumpoff.. or brush for 15 minutes and u'll be fine. its accordin to the person. my thing is BRUSH WHEN YOU HAVE FREETIMe.. you on the internet right now.. checkin out this site.. u should be either be duragin it or brushin it.. cuz dis site give me mad motivation to brush. If you go to school brush when your hair is stickin up and like any freetime u got. At home brush when you watchin tv and doing anythin leisurely that dont require you to use ur hands so your free to use ur hands to brush (switch it up, use right and left hand). Brushin dont break your waves up they put em in. IN reality the more you brush the better.. but if you brush 20 hours a day.. it might be just as good as brushin 5 hours.. because you gotta wait for your hair to grow also not just brush all the time. (remember u tryin to train the hair that's being grown.. to lay down and get the ones that are already there into a pattern (wave pattern).

4. Tell him  you want like a dark caesar with a # 2 or 3 that should keep your hair dark enough to makr ur waves visible and see your proogress after u finished wolfed and got that cut and it givse you a nice foundation.

5. To get him like him its probably gonna take you from anywhere from 8 months to like a year

6. Wolfin means not cuttin your hair man basically growing your hair out and brushin.. to mnake ur waves deep and when you get that cut you get more progress... Put it like this say your trying to get waves in 3 months or at least basic spinners then not like cash spinnnas or nothin but yea.. if you cut your hair every 2 weeks and brush or w/e u gonna see some progress but not much cuz ur hair cant get to train properly.. now if you cut your hair like every month or every month and a half during that period you gonna see mad progress.. which is that wolfin is for. Wolfin also does 2 important things. Work on your week spots and makes your waves deeper that you can get a lower cut. like a # 1 1/2 so you dont have to go with the darkest ceasar ur barber can give all the time.

Good luck son hopefully you can work it out.
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 2:27pm
Stepitup: I was thinking if you've been checking out the site for a while have you just been looking at the pictures or actually reading. Try doing this: read the very first posts ever created on this site. Even I go back from time to time to read them. In the beginning stages of this forum all those questions were asked and answered 100's of times.
StepItUp212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StepItUp212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 3:18pm
Good lookin ppl wit da questions n all i appreciate it.

Davo: I know i wouldnt ask these questions its just my computers slow like crazy it took me like 4 mins just to load this page up so imagine me tryna look thru all these pages lol but good looks son

Shockwaves: damn ya waves is crazy too son keep it up "I don't think they'll be as big as chrisdogs." no homo. sry man im frum harlem i hear it all the time i juss kinda caught on to it

Trendzsetter: good lookin out on the response son it helped alot

Doggy Wat Im Pitchin Da Snorters Get To Sniffin Its So Good I Can Sell Sporty Thieves A Pigeon.Left Lane Fast Lane Cash Mayne Max Payne Wen I Have To Clap Flames Leave Em Wit A Cracked Frame-JrWriter
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 4:45pm
First of all...what you know about Jr Writer?!? I thought i was the only person that listens to him...yet again i'm in the South (Miami). He's definitely dipset's flame. But on another note; like LIL D.C . said: i doubt that your hair will look like mine (we have different textures because of your nationality) but if you stay dedicated you'll definitely be spinnin hard! and tredzsetter said that it'll take 8 months to a year to get where i'm at but i doubt that. I started brusin in the end of November and i was spinnin by early Jan. but like i said, it depends on texture. And you can use whatever shampoo (i use whateeveer my roommate has lol). but as for brushes...i use a softey after a frest cut (for a few weeks) then i switch to a med brush. I might use a hard brush by my 8th week of wolfing tho. Only products i recommend is Carrot creme (cc). Let me know if ya got anymore question bruh. By the way post a pic so we can get an idea of your texture is. that way we can tell you who on here has a similar text. so they can help ya and tell you their method 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 5:12pm
POST PICS FAM........AND I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKE U...BUT U NEED TO REED WAVOLOGY......LOTS OF KNOWLEGE IN DARE FAM
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

First of all...what you know about Jr Writer?!? I thought i was the only person that listens to him...yet again i'm in the South (Miami). He's definitely dipset's flame.  

Don't get me started on J.R. writer.

"Jay's a waste of play
and couldn't bring new york back if he was Flava Flav."

J.R. is Dipset. CUUURTIS.

Oh and i like 50 better than cameron
Aka Doc Shock
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by StepItUp212 StepItUp212 wrote:

Shockwaves: damn ya waves is crazy too son keep it up "I don't think they'll be as big as chrisdogs." no homo. sry man im frum harlem i hear it all the time i juss kinda caught on to it

I'm from Queens and it ain't that different. i just don't think like that at home. Wait till I get to school.Big%20smile
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 5:50pm

Nooooooooo Camron's better! lol I haaaaaaate 50.

Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:02pm

'I get computer puting? I get roosters roosting?" What is that? I admit I don't like the new Candy shop 50 either but I'll always remember the get rich or die tryin 50.

Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:09pm
he was drunk when he made that. i got the tape of when he made that. i just like him cuz he got flow and is funny as hell: "I put my dick on her nose, now she's c*ck-eyed" lol

Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

he was drunk when he made that. i got the tape of when he made that. i just like him cuz he got flow and is funny as hell: "I put my dick on her nose, now she's c*ck-eyed" lol
i know I heard that song what was it? get em girls?
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:31pm
yea

Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:36pm
I like the freestyle off that beat with Cory Gunz
Aka Doc Shock
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 6:40pm
o yea JR a fool...but corygunzzz alright....
blackmagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 7:29pm
cory gunz is a BEAST
Im Getting There
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic