Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

short cut for thick wavy hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gutterglitter96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutterglitter96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: short cut for thick wavy hair?
    Posted: March 19 2007 at 8:13pm
I like having short hair but am still searching for a cut that will work with my thick wavy hair.  My hair isn't curly enough to do a short curly cut. It tends to look like I stuck my finger in light socket unless I straighten it in some way.

I'm hoping for one that doesn't involve tons of styling time, and I'm a fan of the sleek straight haired looks.

Any ideas?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 8:32pm
How about something like this - or could go even shorter if you don't like the wild look.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutterglitter96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 10:05pm
It's cute on her but my hair is red so I might look like Ronald Mcdonald lol. thanks though!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:22pm
Check out some of these

HAWG
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 3:06pm
What do you have right now and what do you want to do?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutterglitter96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 9:12pm
right now it's medium length with some long layers to help it lay down some. I usually straighten it with a flat iron but it's really killing my hair. split ends everywhere! I'm tempted to chop it all again since getting it long enough to weigh itself down and not poof is going to take awhile. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutterglitter96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 9:16pm
i guess I jsut don't like short and wavy hair, lol! I looked at a few pages of cuts on the link that hawg posted for me and the few I did like were almost straight or had been straightened and just flipped out on the ends. oh well, I guess no one's every really happy with the hair they were born with. I guess I'm no exception. 
Just2Jaded View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just2Jaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:30pm
I have similar hair, and I'm not sure what to do with it either...if you look at my other post, entitled "Help!!!," I posted a picture of a haircut that I would like...it might work on you as well Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic