Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liv Tyler - back to bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liv Tyler - back to bangs
    Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:27am

I'm not sure if this is recent, but Liv Tyler has bangs again.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 10:20am
All the one length hair with a fringe seems to be fashionable again for god only knows what reason. I like the length but she really doesn't need bangs as her face is pretty and they just cover a large area of it up.

By the looks of things, her colour is lighter too.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 7:37am
Not bad at all. I also like one lenght but she could have gone back to that short do she had a long time ago. I think I like this better.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Not bad at all. I also like one lenght but she could have gone back to that short do she had a long time ago. I think I like this better.

Fortunately even she hated that oneLOL!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:59am
quite cute   love bobs and also love long with short bangs   she looks very cute there
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 1:16pm
Don't like them...looks like a little girl who's lost her mommy!
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 6:44pm
Thief! 

She stole my hair!  Except my fringe is a wee bit shorter and rounded at the edges.

I can't comment as i have obvious bias towards it looking fab...
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 1:08pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 2:05pm
Thanks for the pic Hell. Very nice she looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 12:42pm
     Liv was on Conan last night, and she looked superb. Her bangs were pushed to the side, so I am guessing that she is not thrilled with them either. Personally, I think they look good on her, but I have a slight preference for none.
     Fortunately, she has an upcoming movie with Adam Sandler in which her hair is still one length and nearly half a foot longer. Those extra inches really made her locks *spectacular*, but at least that mortifying "Cookie's Fortune" crop is a distant nightmare now!  Dead Best, Bob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 4:59pm
Bob you have to let that go. LOL. I know I have done the same thing myself. With a few actress. I guess it is good to bring up someone mistakes so they don't do them again. Keep up the good work Bob. I also glad she has never went back to that flop crop.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 6:15pm

Wasn't the movie a flop too?

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 12:54am
Liv Tyler and her bangs grace the cover of the April 2007 edition of Interview Magazine.

There are tons of photos of her on the inside, including several (disappointingly) showing her smoking. (Although I'm not sure the smoking pics are included in the link.)

My favorite hair shot inside the mag:

The others:

And you can find a clip of the Conan appearance and several others here: http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 2:26am
Some great photos there.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 11:42pm
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 4:36am
I think the bangs look a little to thick and heavy. They would be better wispy or off to the side some.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 7:57am
looks like ann hathaway without the pretty part

Edited by Hal - November 16 2007 at 7:58am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 8:34am
Wasn't it Hal that once described Liz as having a "horse face"?
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 10:18am
hot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic