Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sara Rue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sara Rue
    Posted: March 26 2007 at 9:30am
This girl gets my nod for makeover of the year...she's looking fabulous with her new blondish bob with bangs...such a departure from the long red hair on her sitcom.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 10:11am
I think she looks great in general and love that she's trying new fun colors and styles, but this one isn't my favorite. Looks like a little girl's style to me, cute but not as sexy as she could look now!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
BlondeAngela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 3:46am
The hair is just ok. I don't particularily like the dress. Sort of a corny print.

Edited by BlondeAngela - March 28 2007 at 3:47am
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 8:00am
I loved her long red hair. She looks pretty with the bob but I liked the red more I think.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 2:52am
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 8:04pm
Well done makeover, but I perfer her as a redhead.
CPW Jewel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPW Jewel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 5:46pm
I love her more as a redhead too!!! She wears it well and stands out in a crowd!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic