Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posh Spice's Short Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 3:48pm
Illegal or Extraterrestial?
brunett_bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brunett_bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 7:56pm
very hot and her cut is almost like my new one!

Edited by brunett_bunny - April 03 2007 at 8:50am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brunett_bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Her head really does have an odd angle to it...
Kind of shapes like an American football.

well i'm hoping thats in a good way cuz my head and new haircut looks EXACTLY the same but my "football" head looks better in that cut
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 7:59pm

Can you post a pick of your new do?  Is yours longer than hers or shorter?  My wife loves her cut, but doesnt want to go that short yet.

Edited by conrad - April 02 2007 at 8:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brunett_bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 8:52am
Originally posted by conrad conrad wrote:

Can you post a pick of your new do?  Is yours longer than hers or shorter?  My wife loves her cut, but doesnt want to go that short yet.

i'll try but i dont have a camera that works so i have to wait till my friend gives hers to me ok?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 9:25am

That would be great, I posted a thread in the Short Hair forum called "short hair and wanting to go shorter, but scared" for my wife.  They gave some great ideas and some great picks.  VB was one of the styles my wife liked, the style right before she went really shorter... and thus the thread.

I think that if she sees the cut on a real person, she will feel more comfortable with it.  That has always been her experience.

Thanks!

Edited by conrad - April 03 2007 at 9:26am
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 10:35am
I think this is one of her best looks ever.  Much, much better than those horrible extensions she used to wear.  It may "fall apart" in the wind but I am sure she has a glam squad at her beck and call to fix it.  I hope she keeps this look for awhile.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
150-55-27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150-55-27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:10am
She looks soo pretty in the last photos, although the first photo she should invest in a what we acall a "BRa", lolLOL
Just focus on getting to know him and you'll know and beleive he's that friend that might not always come right when you call, but always comes right on time..
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 3:44pm
I'm growing out a pixie cut, and just got my hair trimmed in a style similar to Posh Spice's new bob. My cut is shorter in the front, but I've been flat-ironing the front layers to get them super-straight (I have wavy-ish cowlicks at either temple) like hers. So, I can say from experience, if she's flat-ironing her hair, it won't "blow around when she gets outside"...unless there's a wind-machine where she's going! Several of the photos I've seen of her on www.popsugar.com look as though she flat-irons her hair to get it really smooth and shiny. Check out http://teamsugar.com/celebrity/Victoria_Beckham

Once you flat-iron, your hair pretty much stays straight & flat, and in place, despite still looking and feeling soft. It's pretty amazing, actually, if I flat-iron my hair, even though its short and I'm prone to bedhead, the style stays through the next day.

Hope
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic