Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posh Spice's Short Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posh Spice's Short Hair
    Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:12pm
Here's some pictures I found of Victoria Beckham's new short cut:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:17pm
She looks like an alien!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:41pm
She's a very good looking alien.

I love it.
HAWG
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:49pm
Nice picks, ya lookin at getting your cut like thisWink

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 9:15pm
Her head really does have an odd angle to it...
Kind of shapes like an American football.
BlondeAngela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 3:31am
I've seen Posh with some nice short hairstyles. That isn't one of them. It isn't a good short hairstyle for her.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 6:40am
When did not wearing a bra and having you mid section wrapped in electrical tape become fashionable?
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 5:20pm
New pics on gettyimages. I like it.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5041/73742176gv9.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5041/73742176gv9.jpg
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 5:42pm
Very hot, Go for it Lemonlime Big%20smile
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 5:48pm

I think Lemonlime would definately stand out on her Spring Break trip if she got this cut.  If she didn't have a significant other before the trip, she would have one when she got back!

I have said it before, i think that short haircuts on women just ooooze confidence.  It is very sexy! (the confidence and the look)Star

Go for it! Thumbs%20Up

It will always grow back if you want it to.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 6:04pm
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 7:28am
This to me is a classic example of an "edgy" cut that the stylist really wanted to try on her (or at least someone) and looks good and edgy for about 2 days before she goes outside in the wind and it blows all out of style and everyone agrees it was a mistake and she starts growing it out.

Course, that's just hypothetical....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 7:30am
Scarry thing is that they both look to have the same haircut, his is just shorter than hers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:45pm
Why is it scary that they have somewhat similar hairstyles?
He is masculine and looks that way with his hairstyle. She is feminine and looks that way with her hairstyle. Obviously. The hair style or hair length doesn't necessarily determine masculinity or femininity.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:47pm
The more I see her in that short 'do, the better she looks in it. I believe it was a good choice for her to go short with her hair. She is feminine and pretty and looks good in a short hairstyle, like many feminine pretty women do.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:50pm
I dont think its scarry in a bad sense.  I think that she looks great with her shorter hair.  I just find it interesting that they both have the same style, shorter in the back and "wind blown" forward.  Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:56pm
Well they are both into the world of fashion.
Especially her. He was just a soccer player until he met her, now they both are supposedly fashion "role models".

Edited by BlondeAngela - March 30 2007 at 3:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:57pm
He is a good soccer player though (though not the best player like some people seem to believe about him). But he wouldn't be so famous if he hadn't married a former Spice Girl like her.

Edited by BlondeAngela - March 30 2007 at 2:58pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 6:47pm
Angela, I beg to differ; he is the most famous sports personality on the planet competing in the most watched sport on the planet.

I like the idea of his and hers haircuts the same.  I'm hoping my wife will go for a haircut like mine someday.
HAWG
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 7:17pm
Posh Spice would be a long-forgotten nonentity without Beckham.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic