Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgrowing graying hair out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rhianne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growing graying hair out
    Posted: April 02 2007 at 2:05pm
I just went to get a "trim" on my hair I had been growing out to one length for over  a year, and I was butchered by the hairdresser! she apparantly did not like my long hair, and, although I asked her to only cut a couple of inches, she cut a tremendous amount in layers, and did it so quickly it was too late to do much about it....
Is there any way to take a hairdresser to small claims court? She did everything I asked her not too....and then just blew me off when I was upset.

also, I have mostly white hair ( prematurely) in the front, and salt and peper in the back that I dont like much...what is the most graceful way to grow this kind of hair long without frying it with chemicals and covering all the natural hair. I have been foiling.....any ideas

I am really grieving this hair "trim" a lot....and will just have to be much, much more cautious about who I let touch my hair in the future..

any support or advice would be helpful. With all these layers it will be quite a while before it will be grown out again, and she used thinning shears on the ends, which made it wispy, I am devistated...
Rhianne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic