Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown, improvements.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave Connection- the crown, improvements.
    Posted: April 02 2007 at 7:18pm
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/timothyjayrolle/04-01-07_1607-1.jpg

I've been working on the crown, trying get the 360 pattern as close to the center as possible.  Check me out.
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 7:20pm
your sh*t looks RIDICULOUS
damm n**** word son im telling you start battlin n****s
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:10pm
The crown looks pretty good. If you keep it up eventually your waves will probably all straighten up even more.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by TrendzSeTTer TrendzSeTTer wrote:

I hear that loud and clear.  
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:41pm

damn way to fast to see crown reults but it looks good

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

damn way to fast to see crown reults but it looks good

results- spell check.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:57pm
lol. that's what i always do to BIG-

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:01am
man, waveconnection, cash, cedclark,jqrs, all ya'll motivate mayn....
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:07am
yea i feel u fam all dem boys some serious wavers
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

man, waveconnection, cash, cedclark,jqrs, all ya'll motivate mayn....

Thanks, Tru Texan.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 10:14am
^^^ OWNED, I was about to post the same thing (Spin City Connection LOL) Anyways, I actually called him on that. It makes no sense if you look at it better yet think about it. Who posts one pic at a time, if your waving like you say you are post multiple pics. How do your waves revert  to straight or less visible. The only logical explanation to me is waveconnection your using a kit.
I know a kit when I see one, but im agreeing with tsoh. If my major was law I might have a little more patience, but you look guilty.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 10:33am
Three-Six-OH NO, your just jealous.  I can't help it if you got voted out of the tournament because your waves aren't tight.  

Instead of worrying about Wave Connection, I know I'm official, you  need to work on your right side.

Better yet, since you not spinning, you're now referred to as Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO, lol.

Edited by wave connection - April 04 2007 at 12:43pm
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:01am
Lol... Ha ha ha no.... Aint no jealousy.. I thought gyyll was jealous when he said you kitted but obviously seeing that already 2 vets are here telling you either kitted or gave your soul to the devil... From looking at the pics tooking the same day it seems strange to me because some pics look dry and not realy all that good and the same day your spinning? na uh.....its not that serious though... Its not the fact that you(if you did) kitted.. its the fact your lying(if you did) about it... and dissin one of the top wavers on this site cuz.. and i aint havin dat.. cuz dis site.. is not for dissin..
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:03am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by TrendzSeTTer TrendzSeTTer wrote:

I hear that loud and clear.  
YA? But it aint finna be that 1 pic bull homie
Connect Four. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connect Four. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:14am
I've known Wave Connection for years and I watched him go from waves on the top with a fade to 360 spinnas.  That dude brushes more than anyone I know.  Wave Connection is for real, because I showed him the 360 game, you hating lames.

Here's my pic and I haven't even been on the grid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connect Four. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:14am

That's what's up.

Edited by Connect Four. - April 03 2007 at 11:16am
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:16am
lol u and wave connection have the same I.P... lol..... Me>>>> You.... Im a mod remember.... smh.... whos a lame now
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:17am
Also suddenly you come out of the blue sticking up for him? ThAT sounds fishier enough.. People could of just dropped the subject but now you come here making new accounts lol..... noob...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connect Four. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:18am
We both at the same computer at work.  Recognize.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:20am
That doesnt prove a thing bruh..... How bout u hop of his diccckkk oops i mean his computer and go to a different one.. And yal both post  at the same time.. ya diggie? guddie

No beef cuz

Edited by BIG- - April 03 2007 at 11:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic