Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR COLOR SERVICES IN MANHATTAN-SMALL FEE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairstylistNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairstylistNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR COLOR SERVICES IN MANHATTAN-SMALL FEE
    Posted: April 05 2007 at 11:14am

Upscale Hair Salon in Manhattan 5th Ave is looking for models - Licensed professionals becoming colorists in need of models offer services on Tuesdays for a small fee. We use the best products. For info call 718-772-3546  7 to 10pm. English/Spanish

sonia2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 10:20pm
What product have you used for the natural blonde ? I have friends do the ramp modeling fashion show in any part of the UK. Good luck Hairstylist. Hope you will find the good model in your area.
listenwong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote listenwong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 2:51am
Hi, i know the best wigs store, most of the pictures are taken from the real wigs made from them.
they also have large collection of designer wigs and you dont need to pay them at designer price
i also purchased my wigs from that store http://www.thiswigs.com/
just received the wigs! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comfortable fit. love it!
adele66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adele66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 12:43am
Do salons all over the country do this?  I wonder.  It's a great way to try out new hairstyles without spending so much money.  Right.

Edited by adele66 - September 21 2011 at 10:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic