Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you make a girl horn*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:14pm
So what I'm a mod I can do whateva I want, straight from karen herself

Edited by 25cent - June 05 2007 at 3:15pm
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 4:16pm
Not trying to be funny 25, but you are a mod of a section that rarely gets visited. Almost like a security guard at a funeral parlor. Not really needed

Edited by BenBlaze - June 05 2007 at 4:18pm
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:04pm
dahaha
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

Not trying to be funny 25, but you are a mod of a section that rarely gets visited. Almost like a security guard at a funeral parlor. Not really needed

LOL you should see some of the funerals I've gone to. I've got that Irish blood in me so when dudes get drunk sh*t is on and cracking.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

Treated! HA! HA! LOL
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 7:48pm
^^LMFAO^^
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 8:34pm
lol
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 9:45pm
LOL  WOW BenBlaze that was a good one. Clap

Edited by JaySole - June 08 2007 at 7:28pm
Personal Record: 6-0!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 3:58pm

It was funny benblaze have to give it to you but Karen made me a mod of that forum because see don't want people going in there thinking since no one visits it I can do whatever I want in there. Someone named anominis was posting nonsense because see wanted to get her post count up so I took care of that. people do visit the forum from time to time so it is not like no one visits it at all, I am a nice guy thats why I didn't respond in a negative way you guys can be really cruel sometimes and I did nothing to deserve it. Thankyou

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

It was funny benblaze have to give it to you but Karen made me a mod of that forum because see don't want people going in there thinking since no one visits it I can do whatever I want in there. Someone named anominis was posting nonsense because see wanted to get her post count up so I took care of that. people do visit the forum from time to time so it is not like no one visits it at all, I am a nice guy thats why I didn't respond in a negative way you guys can be really cruel sometimes and I did nothing to deserve it. Thankyou

You came off really soft with that statement.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 9:49pm
^^ Damn Davo LOL, called him tissue paper *instigates*

Lemme stop, 25 hold down that Hip-Hop Forum
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 11:30pm
25cent, I visit the Hip-Hop forum from time to time and congrats on being its moderator.
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 9:48am
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!! and cuz ur a mod dont mean  u can do anything..... cuz i can do anything like ban ur asss. dont break the rules
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 9:50am
o yah no beef fam and good job gettin that mod position
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 11:43am
thanks yeah Big- got more power than me since he has been a mod for a long time and I'm tryin not to break the rules
SCprettyboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 6:01pm
Thumbs%20UpSay something sexy 2 her..touchy feely and u gotta eat it...(ur not a man if u dont)
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 6:59pm
Has anyone ever seen a pic of her? (Karen the mod) Just curious...
Neways, back to the main question..If u really want to turn a chick on, you've got to find out what her thing is and turn her on that way...If u really want to have her hooked, u got to get her mentally, the physical is just part of it...a percentage..But the mental, thats where its at...TRUST ME...Then u can turn her on w/o even being around her... Feel me? I dont' know tho, a lot of cats dont' understand where I be coming from when it comes to the female chemistry thang...

Edited by Tru Texan - June 23 2007 at 10:43am
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 7:19pm
Quote Has anyone ever seen a pic of her? (Karen the mod) Just curious...
Neways, back to the main question..If u really want to turn a chick on, you've got to find out what her thing is and turn her on that way...If u really want to have her hooked, u got to get her mentally, the physical is just part of it...a percentage..But the mental, thats where its at...TRUST ME...Then u can turn her on w/o even being around her... Feel me? I dont' know tho, a lot of cats dont' understand where I be coming from when it comes to the female chemistry thang...

i understand you 110%
trust me ;)

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic